Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
It's a tradition, still it took me until my own boss invited us to work on Easter Monday for a 24 hours shift to realize what date it was.

This fic is so incredibly bad it's good. Thank you very much for keeping up the tradition and posting an April's Fools story every single year.

I won't be updating my fics to the 2.0 version, though. Hope you don't mind. evil

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Heehee, Happy April Fools! party

This fic was computer generated by InferKit (https://app.inferkit.com/demo), though I may have helped it a smidge. We may have a ways to go before fanfic can be automated. XD

~•~
T
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
T
Originally Posted by Queen of the Capes
Heehee, Happy April Fools! party

This fic was computer generated by InferKit (https://app.inferkit.com/demo), though I may have helped it a smidge. We may have a ways to go before fanfic can be automated. XD

Whoa! I had wondered when I read it. I heard from a teacher friend recently that it was quite obvious when an AI was 'helping' with a paper. Now I know what they mean!

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!
/Checks date/
/Checks title/
/Buckles in for ride/
Lois and Clark are touring the city, meeting some of Metropolis' citizens. Lois introduces Clark as a stranger from Krypton.
This is badfic. Hmmm…/re-checks title/ updates Kerth list to include ChatGPT as an eligible author next year.

She tells Clark that everyone treats him as though he's a stranger from another world.
What did you ask the poor guy? Write LnC as if Metropolis was located in Southeast Asia (the street market) and Lois is a country bum?

Superman tries to reassure Lois that even he can be a little lost when visiting Metropolis.
BRUCE: He can be a bit dull from time to time.
EDDIE: A bit? I had to teach him puzzles so he could even begin trying to solve my clues.

Kryptonians arrive in Metropolis and confront the Kryptonian embassy in the Metropolis skyline. After a short skirmish, Superman is cornered in the museum basement with the weapons and weaponry of Krypton.
I recommend you have the Google’s Bard BR the story next time.

Superman easily kills the guards and the Kryptonians are all defeated.
BATMAN: sigh… I get the k-ring…

Clark gives the kids some lessons about Krypton and the virtues of truth, courage, and justice.
Superman holds up one of the severed heads. “Kryptonian justice is always swift and proportionate. This soldier jaywalked as he invaded the embassy.”

She fights Luthor's henchmen and fights the female leader of Luthor's mercenaries. Lois defeats both of the women and destroys the weapons.
So this is Alexa Luthor and Hench Woman?

This is now a safe city. I have punched a Luthor into prison.
But did he survive getting pushed through the concrete wall?

Also read the comments, I think ChatGPT might be a smidgen better than inferkit. We also need to consider that our fandom may have unreasonably high standards compared to some of the other authors out there. Including professional ones which usually aren’t paid for character consistency so long as the commercial breaks hit on a cliffhanger wink

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard