Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Here is the next part: Addressed

So some important mental housekeeping....
Thoughts?

Features Writer
Features Writer
Ahhh sorry, I read this and forgot to leave feedback right away!

So many little things to love about this chapter. grin

Love the scene with Clark and Lois discussing their nightmares together, and how that helped him so much!! love

And then seeing his progress with letting people touch him, very well done.

Interesting that Melissa has an aura of her own now.... Wondering how that will play out!! smile1

And reading how he can heal the most badly injured victims of the fire.... Ahhh, what an amazing ability for him to have. I hope it doesn't cause problems in some way, although I don't even want to speculate how it might.

Anywho.... Looking forward to seeing where you are going with everything... It's a great set up so far.

Thanks for sharing!

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Another great chapter. Since our two main characters seem to do all right dealing with their trauma, I'm still curious where you will be taking this. It's interesting that Melissa has an aura of her own.

Where is Dr. Klein with that fertility research. I think we'll be seeing more of him.

Keep the chapters coming.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Ahhh sorry, I read this and forgot to leave feedback right away!

So many little things to love about this chapter. grin

Love the scene with Clark and Lois discussing their nightmares together, and how that helped him so much!! love

And then seeing his progress with letting people touch him, very well done.

Interesting that Melissa has an aura of her own now.... Wondering how that will play out!! smile1

And reading how he can heal the most badly injured victims of the fire.... Ahhh, what an amazing ability for him to have. I hope it doesn't cause problems in some way, although I don't even want to speculate how it might.

Anywho.... Looking forward to seeing where you are going with everything... It's a great set up so far.

Thanks for sharing!

-Bek
hyper

It's cool. Real life can get pretty busy smile
Glad you liked the collection of little things ^_^ As the saying goes, 'it's the little things.'
And concerning the healing, there's a long term plan there....

Originally Posted by bakasi
Another great chapter. Since our two main characters seem to do all right dealing with their trauma, I'm still curious where you will be taking this. It's interesting that Melissa has an aura of her own.

Where is Dr. Klein with that fertility research. I think we'll be seeing more of him.

Keep the chapters coming.

Thanks ^_^
We'll certainly be seeing more of Dr. Klein, eventually. . . .

Next part should be up later today.
Thanks for reading!

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard