OP Offline
Pulitzer
Part 40 went up earlier today.

Part 41 is Here

Happy Good Friday, everyone

~•~
Features Writer
Features Writer
I wonder how much Perry really understood.....

Anyway, hope you post again soon! smile1

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

…and back again…
into the closet before facing what would undoubtedly be the wrath of Mad Dog Lane.
The most dangerous part of this undercover assignment?

It took him a moment to process Michel's smiling face.
shock

"How have you been, Brother? It has been a while, no? Was your Valentine's day as good as mine, or did your Superman activities keep you too busy?" His twin flashed him a rakish grin.
jawdrop shhhhhhhh!

Michel?!" Clark glanced at the closet, wondering if Perry could understand Michel's French. "Uh, this really isn't a good time—"
And now I’m flashing to Clark having a sister, Michelle, instead of a brother. Of course, their being related is much more difficult to discover, and Lois would be incensed about Clark taking up with a French girl.

After a moment, he squinted into Clark's apartment, frowning. "Er, Clark? Why is there a man in your closet?"
laugh That’s business. While unemployed as a reporter, Clark still needs to earn rent.

His thoughts were cut off by a shrill, high shriek from the still-open door.
Ooos?

"KENT! What is MY boss doing in YOUR apartment!?!"
Helping Clark make rent. Or what did Lois think, that Clark got the job and got made her partner just on his illustrious resume?

but he couldn't make enough sense of all the emotions wriggling through him.
Yea, that’s the pay-per-view scrambler used on the adult channels.

Hey!" Clark protested as Miss Lane started walking towards the door, tugging Michel along with her. "What recent development?" She turned back to Clark with an overly sweet smile. "Oh, I'm sorry, but you're too... personally involved. I'm sure you understand."
Oh, thank Elvis, it’s back!

Also, fun anecdote: just as I was typing Elvis, Elvira popped up on the autocomplete. Explains how Perry got an “Elvira, mistress if darkness” cardboard cutout in his collection in Fly Hard.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks, Blue! smile

And Darth:
And now I’m flashing to Clark having a sister, Michelle, instead of a brother. Of course, their being related is much more difficult to discover, and Lois would be incensed about Clark taking up with a French girl.

That is an excellent plot bunny and I nominate you to write it. goofy

~•~
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
shock Mon dieu!
wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard