bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Please leave some feedback.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Ooohhhhhhh love this one!!! (I'm I think maybe I say that about all of them, but can you blame me??) love

It's kinda a little in between scene, but there's so much in it!!! I love how honest and reassuring Lois is... And how Clark seems to be trusting her more, willing to open up to her even just a little as a friend (even though he wants more).

Wonderful stuff!!! clap

Thank you for sharing again!!

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love this so much! Thank you so much for writing this series, and a thank you to everyone who helped make Ficlet Friday a thing! It's just such a wonderful thing to look forward to every week, and I'm always left wanting just a little more. Kudos! laugh

~•~
Top Banana
Top Banana
Awwww
I'm glad they're both opening up a bit more to each other :3
And I hope Lois can help him solve his control issues.

Looking forward to more smile

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!

Clark felt a strange thrill as he imagined himself reheating the cup right before her eyes.
Awwww

Her smile was intoxicating, mesmerizing. It took Clark a moment to drag his gaze away from her lips that right in this moment looked so incredibly kissable that he felt slightly dazed.
Hormones with power spikes are going to be an issue when it comes to the excellent part.

that."Then
/Psst/ missing whitespace

Then he moved his hand in a slow circle above the cup. “Abracadabra."
Magick! Burn the witch, for he fornicates with the devil!

CLARK: I would never touch Lex Luthor!

Caution, it’s hot," he said.
Important safety warning so he's doesn't get sued when she spills it onto her lap.

Clark shook his head. “To be honest, I wouldn’t know what to tell you that could go on the record.”
Without getting Trask involved at least.

But sitting on a park bench and talking about his powers - at least sort of - was strangely exciting.
It’s a date. Just wait until Martha unpacks the baby pictures.

Why am I always meeting you in parks?”
It’s his living room.

Oh, that. Well, it's not…" She trailed off. "I'm not all that good at abiding by them.
There’s a challenge: break them all with the same person!

"Well, the first rule is to never get involved with my stories." She blushed. "You're living proof of how well that works."
laugh

“I promise you I have no intention of stealing your story or breaking your heart,” he vowed. “Your friendship means a lot to me. I’d never want to risk that.”
Look how carefully he words it.

She smiled at him and though he knew that he could never even have her, he lost himself in the alluring sight of her lips. Boy, he was in trouble.
Yes indeed!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
So wonderful! I've always loved how Lois isn't afraid of him. And this Lois is even more not afraid, even when he says he can't always control it. I think he needs that!

bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Thank you all for reading and reviewing. I'm glad you like this story.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“I promise you I have no intention of stealing your story or breaking your heart,” he vowed. “Your friendship means a lot to me. I’d never want to risk that.”

She smiled at him and though he knew that he could never even have her, he lost himself in the alluring sight of her lips. Boy, he was in trouble.

So much raw honesty between them...a lump formed in my throat. whinging

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
I finished re-reading the first part of the MagiKal series and am just starting the ones I had had to miss during my absence; this is the first new-to-me story. What a way to begin!

His throat felt so dry, constricted with fear and a sense of loss, though he’d never really had her friendship in the first place. It had only been a very nice dream. One that was never going to come true.
mecry Poor Clark. mecry

Houdini quickly moved over to Clark though, resting his head on Clark's knees and nudging him with his snout until Clark had started stroking his favorite spot.
Your descriptions of canine behaviour are spot-on, especially for someone who never owned a dog.

Before I started my re-read, I had remembered that this series was good, but I had forgotten just *how* good. I am trying to pace myself with one story a day, but it is hard...

Joy,
Lynn

Last edited by Lynn S. M.; 05/26/24 12:41 PM.
bakasi Online Content OP
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Lynn, so great to see you back and with feedback for my story. Thank you very much.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard