Pulitzer
Let me know what you think!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
rotflol

Ahhh I love it!!!!

Brilliant!!

So funny that PML Clark finally "gave in" because autopilot was activated rotflol

And just like your last one, my favorite line was the last one!

Thank you for this, bakasi!!!

smile1

-Bek
hyper

Top Banana
Top Banana
I laughed when Disgust asked why they're in love with her lol
And the islands of personality being down was perfect!
Really enjoyed this clap

T
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
T
A few feet from him, Joy opened his eyes and adjusted his glasses before he stood up.

I love that Joy has the glasses on smile1

Next thing we know is you find us some buxom blonde that is head over heels in love with Clark but hates Superman.

*snort*

Another great fic! Thanks for sharing.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!

Fear stood in the middle and pressed a button. “I can see it now. In fact, it's hard to see anything else. It's a mess.”
clap

“Yeah, yeah, when the moment comes, Anger and I will push the button together,” Fear whispered. “Not sure I could do it on my own, anyway.”
hyper

Then everything went dark.
Nighty night!

Joy let his gaze drift across the Headquarters. “Yeah, but you’re not supposed to be here, yet.”
clap that scene from the movie!

“Oh my, you knocked your head pretty good, didn’t you?” Fear asked concerned. “Clark has not just been born. We just steered into an asteroid. Though the missing core memories are pretty odd.”
Oooh that’s gonna be interesting!

“Apparently, we flew into an asteroid,” Joy explained. Anger threw each of them a look with deadly potential. “And whose stupid idea was that?”
Hulk smash. Puny asteroid.

He went past the walls that usually consisted of windows, but that now were hidden behind massive blinds.
Oooooohhhhh…

“Did anyone of you know that Clark could run on auto-pilot?” Sadness blushed. “I…uh… I might have accidentally pushed that switch once - after Lois had done this dance of the seven veils, shortly before she came to her senses.”
laugh animal instinct taking over?

“This is getting annoying,” Anger commented. “Clark’s beginning to sound like a broken record.”
That’s what you get for smashing him into a wall.

"The alarm! There should be an alarm blaring whenever Clark takes his glasses off. I adjusted the parameters just yesterday.
clap

Don't tell me that's the reason why there was a damn alarm going off when you tugged Clark in yesterday!" Anger growled.
Sleepless nights, here you come!

Why are we in love with her, again?"
/Traces out shape of coke bottle like they do in the commercials/

Because she's absolutely gorgeous," Joy gushed
See?

She pulled Clark with her. Disgust tore at his hair. “Wait a moment, that’s not how this was supposed to go.”
Be careful what you wish for.

Disgust shook his head. “Yuck. We certainly don’t! Do I want to know what comes next?”
Free milk!

“Now, see to it that she gets her hands off of Clark before I have to file a sexual harrassment suit.”
That would be a first. They might need to hire a lawyer, too, with that field of expertise.

Next thing we know is you find us some buxom blonde that is head over heels in love with Clark but hates Superman.”
Umm…
JOY: define ‘buxom’.

"Yup." Sadness smiled. “He’s a lunkhead. That’s as normal as it gets.”
That was a great adaption. Wonderful work, consistent with the others (see Lois’s emotions already knowing the truth), and certainly the most challenging aspect of a blank mind?

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by DarthMichael
That was a great adaption. Wonderful work, consistent with the others (see Lois’s emotions already knowing the truth), and certainly the most challenging aspect of a blank mind?

That was indeed the problem that bothered me most. While there are a lot of scenes in this episode that would work well for Inside Out, I was most interested in the scene with Cat. If the emotions hadn't remembered her, the conversation could have revolved about their respective tastes in women - or Clark's possibly bad taste. But I thought it would be even funnier if the emotions knew what was going on, but couldn't help out. And in a way, the show already states that Clark's emotional memory is intact. He instinctively falls for Lois, trusts his parents even though his father attacks him with a baseball bat. (Oh, boy, I think I just saw another bunny hopping past me.)

Thanks so much for the encouraging feedback. I'm so glad these stories don't seem to be getting old. And I thought I wouldn't be doing more than three.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
And in a way, the show already states that Clark's emotional memory is intact
Yes, indeed! Good catch clap

Thanks so much for the encouraging feedback. I'm so glad these stories don't seem to be getting old. And I thought I wouldn't be doing more than three
laugh Nah, you found a great niche there and really got the voices down hyper

Which reminds me, in case you need more bunnies, what was Lois under the influence thinking? And what was Clark thinking when Lois showed during PML. And that first meeting on the colonists transport. First Lois finds the bomb, then there's that freak. That should be a rollercoaster laugh And the revelation trial run in Tempus Fugitive? The door during their first date? Okay, I'll shut up now.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by DarthMicheal
Which reminds me, in case you need more bunnies, what was Lois under the influence thinking? And what was Clark thinking when Lois showed during PML. And that first meeting on the colonists transport. First Lois finds the bomb, then there's that freak. That should be a rollercoaster laugh And the revelation trial run in Tempus Fugitive? The door during their first date? Okay, I'll shut up now.

Seems like we've got 88 episodes which could potentiallybe formed into an Inside Out fic. However, if that is supposed to be a challenge, this is the wrong folder wink I better go back to write on my long WIP now. And who knows what other plot bunnies KSaraSara might come up with during her beta rotflol

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nah, no challenge, just a bunch of bunnies released in your front yard since you mentioned the original expectation of "just three" smile1

wave Michael

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard