Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Here is the next chapter: Suspect

Hope you all like this one. It's the calm before.... well, you'll see.
Thoughts?

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Another lovely chapter. I liked the interaction between Lois and Clark, but also between Clark and Henderson. The reply to the press was awesome. And now Dr. Klein is in on at least part of the secret. Can't wait to find out what he'll say to the fertility questions. And after your mysterious allusions I'm curious what will happen next. I guess Nor is not nearly finished with Clark.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
Features Writer
Liked this chapter a lot -- everything bakasi said... The interaction with Lois, Clark's little "slip" with Dr. Klein, his musing over his reply to the press...

Great job! Looking forward to the next chapter! smile1

-Bek
hyper

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
bakasi - Thanks ^_^ I felt they deserved some quiet happy time smile. Glad you liked the different relationships Clark is balancing. Concerning Nor . . . no, he's not done.

SuperBek - I'm hoping to begin posting more often soon. Just finishing up the last few chapters. As for Clark's 'slip', I've been waiting to do that for a while. Thanks for the reviews cool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
How is Kal going to get a message to Zara? Did I miss something?

A creep like Nor is not going to give up anytime soon.

Good answer to the reporter. It was necessary for him to set matters straight.

They are still newlyweds. Hopefully ‘accidents’ won’t be happening from them anytime soon. The Kent’s need time to grow as a married couple.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I sorta did a fast one there, doing a blanket coverage. Essentially, before the Kryptonians left, they gave Kal a means to send and recieve messages tho it takes a LONG time to travel. I go into it more in the next Act.

As for accidents.... not really an issue at the moment.

Thanks for thw review ^_^

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard