Features Writer
Anchor: Part II -- Kal-El (30-32)

Comments?

Thanks for reading!

-Bek
hyper

Features Writer
Features Writer
Man, Clark really, really needs help. But at least he's seeing that there is a problem and I'm glad Lois isn't afraid of confronting it with him.

Looking forward to more.

Columnist
Columnist
I know that feeling sometimes. I am glad he realizes something is wrong, but he needs help. Great job. Looking forward to more.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Man, Clark really, really needs help. But at least he's seeing that there is a problem and I'm glad Lois isn't afraid of confronting it with him.

Looking forward to more.

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
I know that feeling sometimes. I am glad he realizes something is wrong, but he needs help. Great job. Looking forward to more.

Yes, he does. He needs help and time (to recover)... whinging

He's struggling with these feelings he can't really control, and he knows they're wrong and that there's a big problem (though the bigger problem would be if he didn't see the problem...) Ah, poor Clark. whinging

Well, next chapters coming... A shorter bit is next, then some more longer bits over the next few days. Getting closer to the end!

Thank you all for reading! (I know this is not some feel good fluffy stuff, and I appreciate you all taking the time with this harder to read one!)

-Bek
hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard