OP Offline
Features Writer
Anchor: Part II -- Kal-El (26-27)

Comments?

Thanks again for reading!

-Bek

Top Banana
Top Banana
Oh wow. Their perspective of other Clark hurt.....

And I'm SOOO GLAD Clark talked to her and 'confessed' the worst of it. Really, 4 days after returning, that is AMAZING progress.

Can't wait for more ^_^

Columnist
Columnist
Darn. I forgot about this part. I love how Clark saved AltClark. See, I really thought Clark was a jerk in Anchor one. Now I see his side and how we interpret actions before we exactly know what the person is feeling. Did that make sense? And I'm glad Clark is finally opening up to Lois. Great job.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Oh wow. Their perspective of other Clark hurt.....

And I'm SOOO GLAD Clark talked to her and 'confessed' the worst of it. Really, 4 days after returning, that is AMAZING progress.

Can't wait for more ^_^

It was interesting to write that part with the kryptonite from this Clark's perspective! But still, ACK, poor AltClark!!! whinging

It is easy to forget that it really only had been 4 days that he'd been back. But with everything happening, all of his hallucinations and flashbacks, he really needed to tell Lois at least some of it...

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Darn. I forgot about this part. I love how Clark saved AltClark. See, I really thought Clark was a jerk in Anchor one. Now I see his side and how we interpret actions before we exactly know what the person is feeling. Did that make sense? And I'm glad Clark is finally opening up to Lois. Great job.

Yes, that makes sense! It was easy to see this Clark in an unfavorable light from the narrative in Anchor 1; but here, we get to see all of his thoughts and everything that he's dealing with, and so we can understand him and his actions better.

I'm glad you are enjoying the story so far! smile1

Thank you all for reading smile

-Bek

hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard