Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Anchor: Part II -- Kal-El (22-25)

Comments?

Thank you again for reading this far! I know this was a long set of chapters, but I didn't want to break them up. I think we're over half-way done now!

-Bek
hyper

Top Banana
Top Banana
Poor Clark, but it's good that he's now ready to talk and that he's making progress, even though it's painful, and I'm glad he knows how good the other Clark has been to them and needs to be thanked.

I also wonder how much Lois knows about the other Clark’s past/world. Knowing would definitely demonstrate even more how amazing he is.

And if Jonathan knew..... grumble I bet that might snap some sense into him.... razz ... whistle

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Poor Clark, but it's good that he's now ready to talk and that he's making progress, even though it's painful, and I'm glad he knows how good the other Clark has been to them and needs to be thanked.

I also wonder how much Lois knows about the other Clark’s past/world. Knowing would definitely demonstrate even more how amazing he is.

And if Jonathan knew..... grumble I bet that might snap some sense into him.... razz ... whistle

Lois did have a chat with AltClark early on, where he explained a lot to her, and she's very observant/perceptive.

Thank you again for reading! Posting more chapters in just a bit (I got a little off yesterday, trying to get back on track!)

-Bek
hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard