Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#294739 01/06/23 07:16 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Feedback goes here for the last in the New Year's Ficlet Friday series. Enjoy and thank you everyone for the comments and help.

Features Writer
Features Writer
What a wonderful conclusion to your New Year's series!!

Clark always shows up just in time, doesn't he? love

Thanks for sharing!

-Bek
hyper

Features Writer
Features Writer
Aww, so sweet. I imagine New Years would be heard for Superman to get away.

Thanks for sharing ^_^

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
I love this! Thanks for making me smile! It’s a wonderful end to the series but if you want to continue it post series, I’m not going to complain.

My favorite line:

“Lois, you told me not to go into the extra bedroom unless I wanted to sleep on the couch for a week,” he laughed, tilting his head back. “I do tend to listen to you when it comes to our sleeping arrangements.”

Clark is a smart man! Thanks for ending my work
week on a happy note!

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by SuperBek
What a wonderful conclusion to your New Year's series!!

Clark always shows up just in time, doesn't he? love

Thanks for sharing!

-Bek
hyper

Well, last year he didn't. No, thank you for the feedback. It was a fun series to write.

Originally Posted by Blueowl
Aww, so sweet. I imagine New Years would be heard for Superman to get away.

Thanks for sharing ^_^

Oh yes, very difficult to get away. Thank you for the feedback.

Originally Posted by Songbird
I love this! Thanks for making me smile! It’s a wonderful end to the series but if you want to continue it post series, I’m not going to complain.

My favorite line:

“Lois, you told me not to go into the extra bedroom unless I wanted to sleep on the couch for a week,” he laughed, tilting his head back. “I do tend to listen to you when it comes to our sleeping arrangements.”

Clark is a smart man! Thanks for ending my work
week on a happy note!

You are welcome. I remember those crazy weeks. Yup, very smart to remember who wears the pants, or is it the cape? Yeah, I am thinking of writing one or two post-season now.

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Gahhhh!! This was was so sweet!! I adore these lines:

Funny and sweet!! LOVE!

And now for season 5?? wink

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Carrie Rene!
He had an emergency in Indonesia and told her he would meet her at the New Year’s Bash.
How far they had come from their first New Year’s emergency.

“He had to meet a source later than usual. He should be here soon,” Lois stated, hoping that it was true.
Yes, Cal Maya has important information that this year is going to end soon with huge detonations in the sky above Metropolis.

I know I’m cutting it close,” Clark replied with a frown. “You wouldn’t believe what I had to go through to get here in time.”
Was it a time window? Please don’t tell me he had to go through a time window. Those things are notoriously drafty.

“How did you know I was hiding it from you?” Lois wondered as he pulled her back into his arms.
It was in a lead lined body bag. Lois had to get one from the nuclear response team, claiming she was doing a story on their equipment.

“Lois, you told me not to go into the extra bedroom unless I wanted to sleep on the couch for a week,”
laugh
LOIS: What? Either he gets the effect by me surprising him or by him going on withdrawal for a week. Either way, I get the full effect when we get home.

. “I do tend to listen to you when it comes to our sleeping arrangements.”
laugh

So you only listen to me when it comes to the bedroom,” Lois teased, wrapping her arms around his neck once again and gliding her hands through his hair.
No nookie unless you let me do some light b&e before lunch.

Now that it’s after midnight, let’s go home and celebrate and get you out of this amazing dress.”
See?

. It was going to be one New Year's they would never forget.
Oh, look, is that a meteor heading for the West Coast?

What a sweet series of stories it was clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard