Features Writer
Anchor: Part II - Kal-El (13-15)

Comments?

Thanks for reading so far!

-Bek
hyper

Columnist
Columnist
Caught up. I still dislike how Jonathan was always leery of the AltClark. Even Clark notices it. Now I can see more of what Clark was feeling when he would talk about AltClark. He is thankful and not so threatened by him. Great job.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, glad Clark got to see some of what AltClark had handled while he was gone. I'm super glad he trusts him. Unlike someone.....

Anyway, eager for tomorrow's part ^_^

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Caught up. I still dislike how Jonathan was always leery of the AltClark. Even Clark notices it. Now I can see more of what Clark was feeling when he would talk about AltClark. He is thankful and not so threatened by him. Great job.

Yeah, this Jonathan needs a good talking to... mad Everyone is trying to just push it under the rug right now, cuz they have so much else to deal with. But there will be time later...

The relationship between the two Clarks is building, and this Clark is indeed learning how much he can trust AltClark.

Thank you for reading so far!! There's still a long ways to go, but I appreciate the comments smile1

Originally Posted by Blueowl
Wow, glad Clark got to see some of what AltClark had handled while he was gone. I'm super glad he trusts him. Unlike someone.....

Anyway, eager for tomorrow's part ^_^

Yes! Clark had some sense that AltClark was trustworthy, but seeing all of the good he's done as Superman really helped as well. twins

And gah... I know... Jonathan... sad

We'll get there...

Thank you for reading!

Posting these next chapters a bit early cuz I've got some other things I need to do tomorrow!

-Bek
hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard