Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
So here is the first part to Act 4: Settling

Happy New Year! Hope you all enjoy. Let me know what you think smile. I hope to post once or twice a week at least.

In case you need them, the links to the previous Acts can be found here: Investigate

Last edited by Blueowl; 01/03/23 11:02 PM.
Features Writer
Features Writer
What a wonderful scene with Superman at the hospital with the children. love

I read the first Act of this series, but I'll admit I'm not yet caught up with the rest. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the start here, and I'm excited to see where you go with this!! smile1

hurries off to go read Acts 2 and 3....

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, the saga continues. I loved this first part, Clark talking to the children at the hospital. I liked how torn he was by his wish to help, knowing that it will cost him too much. Well done

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay! Glad to see a new part in this intriguing series. hyper

It was surreal to Lois. She never imagined herself being a house person. She had always envisioned herself living in an apartment in the city, but here she was, painting the walls of a home in a suburb on the perimeter of the city where she worked. The commute was a little longer, but considering everything, it was a fair trade. Better than fair, actually. It even had a perfect place to construct a secret closet, which Clark had built the first day they received the keys.

No townhouse on Hyperion Drive? Lois a commuter? Yup, definitely continuing as an alternative universe. Like the paint race! smile1

SuperBek, you are in for a treat!

Last edited by Morgana; 01/04/23 03:40 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
Columnist
Wow, so sad yet heartwarming. The way he wants to help those children and how you showed us how much he wanted to help. Great job.

Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by SuperBek
What a wonderful scene with Superman at the hospital with the children. love

I read the first Act of this series, but I'll admit I'm not yet caught up with the rest. Nevertheless, I really enjoyed the start here, and I'm excited to see where you go with this!! smile1

hurries off to go read Acts 2 and 3....

-Bek
hyper

Thanks smile. Hopefully reading this first part didn't spoil too many things wink. I hope you enjoy Acts 2&3 laugh

Originally Posted by bakasi
Yay, the saga continues. I loved this first part, Clark talking to the children at the hospital. I liked how torn he was by his wish to help, knowing that it will cost him too much. Well done

I'll admit, writing it had been a little rougher than I had expected. Half way through it we had had a little scare with my youngest. He finished chemo in April so he gets scans every three months now and that last scan had brought a false alarm. Of course, we hadn't known it then, so . . . yeah. Anyway, glad I did it justice.

Originally Posted by Morgana
Yay! Glad to see a new part in this intriguing series. hyper

It was surreal to Lois. She never imagined herself being a house person. She had always envisioned herself living in an apartment in the city, but here she was, painting the walls of a home in a suburb on the perimeter of the city where she worked. The commute was a little longer, but considering everything, it was a fair trade. Better than fair, actually. It even had a perfect place to construct a secret closet, which Clark had built the first day they received the keys.

No townhouse on Hyperion Drive? Lois a commuter? Yup, definitely continuing as an alternative universe. Like the paint race! smile1

SuperBek, you are in for a treat!

Yeah, Lois now has a commute, although I imagine she doesn't have to deal with traffic like the average person wink. Glad you liked the paint race. I figured it's better than going through wallpaper samples :P

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
Wow, so sad yet heartwarming. The way he wants to help those children and how you showed us how much he wanted to help. Great job.

Thanks ^_^ I imagine being unable to help might be harder for him than failing when he does try.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard