Shake Your Love
By: Carrie Rene

Summary: What if the discussion in All Shook Up went a little differently when they arrived at his apartment?

Notes: Yes, another song title. I love the 1980s, everything in it, especially the music. So, I had to find something that went along with the title of the episode ‘All Shook Up’. Well, Debbie Gibson helped me in that department with ‘Shake Your Love’ her second single from her debut album ‘Out of the Blue’ released in 1987.

This is my first time doing a ficathon. I enjoyed it very much and I will definitely do it again. Thank you for the help ksarasara, who helps me more than she knows. And by the way, this is my first time, heading in the nfic rating, be kind.

Part 1/1

“And we’re friends, right?” he asked, looking into her eyes. Clark and Lois were in his apartment just hours after Lois had picked him up from the police department. He had no idea who he was, where he came from, and what he did. Lois had been the one that explained it all to him.

“Sure, we’re friends,” Lois answered instantly.

“Are we…more than friends?” he questioned, his eyes darkening. He felt something for her, couldn’t help but feel something for this woman that had helped him even when she was supposed to be working on a big story. Something about the way Lois acted with him, he could tell she was important to him. At the precinct she was the one that came for him, they had to be close. She knew where he lived, about his history, but it was more than that. He felt this connection to this woman.

“More than friends…? I told you. We’re partners. We work closely together,” she stammered. He was making her nervous. Clark took a step closer to her. It felt like he could see in her soul, inside her heart.

“How close are we?” Clark asked looking deep into her eyes.

“Close,” Lois replied, sheepishly. This conversation was getting uncomfortable for her. She broke eye contact with him and started looking for an escape. Did she really want to escape, though? Clark had lost his memory. She could take advantage of the situation like he had done in the honeymoon suite the other week. Lois remembered how great that kiss was in the Lexor Hotel even when it was to protect their cover. What would Clark think of her once he got his memory back? Would Lois be able to look herself in the mirror or look at Clark without thinking of this moment? Would his memory come back if she kissed him?

“How close?” Clark asked again, taking another step toward her.

She tried to step back. Her hands tried to feel what was behind her and she felt the bookcase. There was nowhere to go. His lips. She remembered how he had kissed her before. Lois wanted to feel something. She wanted to spend the last remaining time with someone she cared for, someone that cared for her. Lois didn’t want to go home to an empty apartment. Maybe this was the time to throw caution in the wind and forget her stupid rules. What would it feel like to get lost in Clark Kent? Those eyes, those hands, that body, oh boy, those lips of his craved attention. The world could end tomorrow. Superman had broken the asteroid into pieces, but there was still a large piece heading for Earth. Could she take advantage of the situation?

“You put walls up, right?” he questioned, looking at her lips as she licked them. “You didn’t like working with partners, but you tell me we’re partners.”

He felt this connection to her. This longing. Those lips. That face. He remembered kissing her. Kissing her a couple of times.

Lois stood there, staring at him. She didn’t know what to say. Clark was her best friend. The one person she could tell anything to. The way Clark looked at her sometimes.

“We’re best friends,” she mumbled, reaching out for him but then putting her hand back down. “I trust you more than anyone.”

“There’s more, isn’t there?” he wondered, taking another step. He couldn’t help himself. There was something about her, something he couldn’t shake.

“Can’t that be enough for right now?” she pleaded. There was so much she wanted to say and do, but she couldn’t take advantage of the situation. She couldn’t risk losing her best friend. “I can’t think when you look at me that way.”

“Then don’t think, just feel,” he stated before he covered her cheek with his hand and slowly pulled her in for a kiss. The kiss was sweet and slow at first, then she pulled away slightly and looked at him. There was so much love in those eyes. She had to have more. Lois kissed him, feeling swept up in the moment in his arms. The world disappeared as he threaded her hands through her hair and she put her hands on his chest.

Lois pushed him slightly back as their kiss intensified, her tongue sliding across his lips. She pulled at his blazer, tugging him closer as they made their way to his couch. Clark felt every touch, every kiss as if it was his last. He needed Lois like he needed air. He slid her blazer off her shoulders leaving her in the colorful vest underneath.

“Oh, Clark,” Lois moaned as he began to kiss her neck. She tilted her head to the side giving him more access.

She reached up and loosened his tie, then started to untuck his shirt. Deep in her mind, she knew this was a very bad idea. Lois had rules, and right now, she was breaking one of the biggest rules she had. But this was Clark, she’d gotten to know him the past few months, and in less than forty-nine hours the world could end. She also knew Clark wasn’t like Claude. No, her heart was in this as much as her body. Every touch of his sent shockwaves through her body.

Before she knew it, he had reached around her, lifting her up, and her legs instantly went around him. He moved the rest of the way toward the couch and laid her down on it, his body settling above hers. They never stopped kissing one another as he started fumbling with the buttons on her vest. Opening the vest she was wearing a black lacy bra and his breath caught at the sight of her. There she was laying on his couch underneath him. Lois looked into his darkened eyes and felt desired and treasured at the same time.

“You’re underdressed,” Lois stammered before she reached over to his shirt and unbuttoned the top two buttons. She noticed him shiver a bit at her touch. Lois had never felt so much power before with another man. He took his index finger and swept a piece of her hair behind her ear, then traced a line from her ear down her neck to her chest. After he traced to the middle of her breast he followed the same path with kisses.

Lois had finally finished the last button on his shirt, but before she could run her fingers and lips across his broad, beautiful chest, she found herself tossing her head back and closing her eyes as he kissed her bare skin and one of his hands found its way around her breast.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. Lois mumbled incoherently and Clark sighed, putting his head down for a moment, his forehead resting against her collarbone.

“Clark, I know you are in there. I see your light on,” a loud female voice shouted. The knocking got louder.

“I can’t believe it,” Lois groaned as she wiggled underneath Clark.

“Lois, that isn’t helping,” Clark complained as her knee brushed against a very alert part of his body.

Lois’ took a few deep breaths, trying to gain control of her heart rate and the rest of her body.

“Can you move? I have to go,” Lois said, flustered and shaking her head and looking anywhere but at Clark.

He got up off the couch and started buttoning his shirt. Lois started buttoning up her vest and fixing her hair as Clark went up the stairs to answer the door. Clark opened the door to a very provocatively dressed... Cat Grant. He remembered her name and had a feeling her racy attire was also familiar, but he couldn’t guess why. He felt nothing for the woman.

“Cat, what are you doing here?” Clark asked, not opening the door all the way. He didn’t need Cat to see Lois if she wasn’t fully dressed again yet. He knew there was nothing between him and Cat, but she still didn’t need to see Lois in that state.

“It’s fine, Clark. I’ll see you at the Planet,” Lois declared as she slightly barged through the door with her things. She couldn’t look at Clark or Cat. Lois just ran down the steps and disappeared quickly. Cat stood there in shock at Clark whose shirt was only half-buttoned. Cat looked at Clark, then followed Lois’ trail. Cat couldn’t believe what she was seeing.

“Did I just interrupt something?” Cat asked with a smirk.

“Yes, you did,” Clark answered as he leaned his forehead against the door, and blew out a heavy breath. He knew now whatever chance he had with Lois had disappeared.

As he was kissing Lois, the memories had come back for him. He remembered that Lois was the skittish type and about her rules. He remembered everything, especially that he was NOT involved with Cat Grant. Superman had to save the world, then Clark would have to do damage control on what had just happened with Lois. He would never forget the feeling of her body underneath him or the way she kissed him back. Yes, damage control was in order to save his relationship with Lois.

The End

This ficathon was for @lovetvfan who wanted:

1. Season 1,
2. first kiss
3. Cat getting in the way, somehow.

@lovetvfan didn't want:

1. Lex
2. An A plot
3. A revelation