Comments? smile1

Thanks for reading!

-Bek

hyper

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Oh! My favorite kind of fic. All the feels. And wishes really do come true. love

Perfect sequel to part one of this series. And I am thrilled that you are actually giving us part three today also!! smile1

Very well done. Thank you for sharing your work with us. clap clap

Top Banana
Top Banana
Awww so sweet. And Loved the telepathy! I have so many questions. Does Jon have powers? Did they tell him who is dad also is? Where do they go from here?

Thanks for sharing ^_^

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Penny_Lane
Oh! My favorite kind of fic. All the feels. And wishes really do come true. love

Perfect sequel to part one of this series. And I am thrilled that you are actually giving us part three today also!! smile1

Very well done. Thank you for sharing your work with us. clap clap

I'm so glad you liked it! love

Everyone's wishes came true! smile1

Thanks again for reading!

-Bek

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Awww so sweet. And Loved the telepathy! I have so many questions. Does Jon have powers? Did they tell him who is dad also is? Where do they go from here?

Thanks for sharing ^_^

Maybe you can tell that I'm fascinated with the Kryptonian telepathy thing. I do have another story in the works, which I won't spoil, but it is about Jon (not this Jon in this specific "world", but...similar), and I'm exploring the telepathy thing a bit more... I'm hoping to be working on that story more after the new year thumbsup

Thank you for reading!! smile1

-Bek
hyper

S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
*melts* Very sweet and touching! It’s a wonderful story to read on Christmas. My favorite line was the end - “Thank you for calling me home, kiddo. Merry Christmas, and I love you too.” I love this series! Thank you for warming my heart!

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Songbird
*melts* Very sweet and touching! It’s a wonderful story to read on Christmas. My favorite line was the end - “Thank you for calling me home, kiddo. Merry Christmas, and I love you too.” I love this series! Thank you for warming my heart!

Awww, I love that line too!! Thank you for your wonderful comments!!

love

-Bek

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Bek!
In this companion story to Wish Upon A Star, Clark returns from New Krypton on Christmas morning to find an unexpected and precious gift.
Ooooh!

That very same day, he’d said his goodbyes, programmed his single-man vessel to transport him back to Earth, and set out on the four-day journey home.
Hmmm…2414 is roughly the 7 years since he’d left. So, no protracted detour to the Phantom Zone?

Somehow, those four days had seemed almost as long as the preceding two thousand four hundred fourteen.
So much can go wrong in four days. For instance, Lois was clonenapped in four days.

and he closed his eyes and opened his mind to it. “Merry Christmas, Daddy. Someday, we’ll meet. I know we will. Until then, I love you.”
Awww the little one’s strong in the Force.

But as he re-entered Earth’s solar system after his second and last hyperspace jump, an overwhelming sense of hope flooded him
Why you go visit the facilities prior to launching in an escape pod on a multiday journey.

Clark buried his head in his hands and held back tears. He’d been gone, held up on New Krypton because of their terribly outdated laws and customs, and Lois had, what? Gone through pregnancy, given birth, and raised his child, alone?
That’s nothing. Just wait till he hears the story she’s concocted to explain his absence.
LOIS: He ran off to Cat in LA. Not much to tell.

So why did eleven hours sound like an eternity?
/Points at earlier remark on facilities/

Thank you for calling me home, kiddo. Merry Christmas, and I love you too.” The End.
awwwwwww

Off to part 3!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
K
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
GAHH!!! I love love love that he heard it! And that Clark could deduce who it was (not just by the Daddy) because telepathy only worked between Kryptonians! By far the best line:

and Clark’s heart swelled with some emotion he couldn’t understand.

*happy sigh* and GAHHH!! smile

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Darth Michael
and he closed his eyes and opened his mind to it. “Merry Christmas, Daddy. Someday, we’ll meet. I know we will. Until then, I love you.”
Awww the little one’s strong in the Force.

Very strong, indeed! grin

But as he re-entered Earth’s solar system after his second and last hyperspace jump, an overwhelming sense of hope flooded him
Why you go visit the facilities prior to launching in an escape pod on a multiday journey.

Uh, yeah.... I suppose so! rotflol

So why did eleven hours sound like an eternity?
/Points at earlier remark on facilities/

Again... rotflol

Originally Posted by Darth Micharl
Thank you for calling me home, kiddo. Merry Christmas, and I love you too.” The End.
awwwwwww

This is my favorite line.
love

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
GAHH!!! I love love love that he heard it! And that Clark could deduce who it was (not just by the Daddy) because telepathy only worked between Kryptonians! By far the best line:

and Clark’s heart swelled with some emotion he couldn’t understand.

*happy sigh* and GAHHH!! smile

Sara smile

Yay! I made Sara happy instead of making her cry!!! smile1

Thank you both for reading! Love all the comments grin

-Bek
hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard