Comments?

Thanks for reading!!

-Bek
hyper

Features Writer
Features Writer
Awwww
So glad Lois was able to come down.

And wow, it does make sense that being exposed to kryptonite for so long would have serious long term consequences. I hope that because he's now in the sun he'll eventually recover though!

Really liked that hug. twins So sweet.

Can't wait til tomorrow! hyper

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Awwww
So glad Lois was able to come down.

And that the weather turned in their favor to force her to stay the night! dance

And wow, it does make sense that being exposed to kryptonite for so long would have serious long term consequences. I hope that because he's now in the sun he'll eventually recover though!

Right? Every day for 15 years. whinging

Really liked that hug. twins So sweet.

Yay!!!! I think Clark liked the hug too grin

Thank you again for reading smile1

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
That was so sweet. It's good to see that a Clark is doing a bit better. Are the headaches his powers coming on or is it an aftereffect of his kryptonite exposure. Hope they'll meet again soon. I want to read the next chapter, but the Christmas tree is still looking pretty naked. I guess I'll have to do something about that first...

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by bakasi
That was so sweet. It's good to see that a Clark is doing a bit better. Are the headaches his powers coming on or is it an aftereffect of his kryptonite exposure.

Great question! I could tell you, but I'll let the story do that... Definitely keep reading and you'll find out! smile1

Originally Posted by bakasi
Hope they'll meet again soon. I want to read the next chapter, but the Christmas tree is still looking pretty naked. I guess I'll have to do something about that first...

Ah, darn RL, getting in the way of us just sitting and reading (or writing!) fic all day! Our Christmas tree isn't much decorated this year either, although that is because of our two kittens, who would destroy anything we put up...!

Thank you for reading this far! Hope you get to read more soon.

-Bek
hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard