Okay, here we go!

Comments?

peep

-Bek

Features Writer
Features Writer
whinging cry mecry cry whinging
Wow. I'm really REALLY glad you'll be posting a lot and often! ^_^
I'm also glad you're focusing on his recovery. Some hurt and A LOT of comfort is my type of story grin tho I know he has a long road ahead of him.

Also, Lois is awesome

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
whinging cry mecry cry whinging

I'm not happy that you're crying, but I'm...happy that you're crying? whinging Those chapters were certainly meant to paint a picture, and I guess they did!

Wow. I'm really REALLY glad you'll be posting a lot and often! ^_^

I think the way I have it planned, it will be divided into six posts, so not too long to get the whole story up! But they are big chunks ~10k words/day.

I'm also glad you're focusing on his recovery. Some hurt and A LOT of comfort is my type of story grin tho I know he has a long road ahead of him.

Same! As Lois said, he's out of that prison, but the hard part is just beginning. whinging

Also, Lois is awesome

Lois IS awesome! smile1 And so is Martha, for never giving up hope, even after 15 years.

Thank you for reading!

-Bek
hyper

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
Comments… I suppose they’re in order of reactions? goofy

1. This has to be one of the best depictions of Kryptonite exposure I’ve seen! I mean… GAHHHHH!

2. The Lois and Martha scene is EVERYTHING!

3. GAHHH they didn’t even let him have clothing?? whinging SOOO SOOOO MEAN!! But ahhh, so glad he’s out of there now!

4. And the way she holds his hand… and stays at the hospital with him… whinging

5. And the Martha and Jonathan reunion!! whinging

GAHHHHH!!!!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
Comments… I suppose they’re in order of reactions? goofy

1. This has to be one of the best depictions of Kryptonite exposure I’ve seen! I mean… GAHHHHH!

[Assuming you are talking about the prologue] Thank you! ...If I can say 'thank you' for doing a good job writing about how a young child was kidnapped and tortured eek

2. The Lois and Martha scene is EVERYTHING!

Ahhh, I'm so glad you like this part. It was the first scene I wrote. Martha is pretty incredible. love

3. GAHHH they didn’t even let him have clothing?? whinging SOOO SOOOO MEAN!! But ahhh, so glad he’s out of there now!

They were monsters, treated him like he was an animal, not a person. mad

4. And the way she holds his hand… and stays at the hospital with him… whinging

whinging

Lois is pretty incredible! With everything happening around him so quickly, Clark instantly latches onto her and knows he can trust her, and she senses how much he NEEDS her to be there and stay there. love

5. And the Martha and Jonathan reunion!! whinging

GAHHHHH!!!!

Sara smile

GAHHH!!! This part was a scene I'd thought about for a while -- because how is Clark going to react? And he'd suppressed so many of his memories to just survive that place... So how would he feel seeing his parents again (who no doubt look older, different than they did 15 years ago)?? Would he even recognize them??

whinging

I love all of your reactions!

Thank you for reading smile1

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
This is heartbreaking and heart-wrenching and aww, poor Clark. I love the interaction between Lois and Martha, I love how Lois saves Clark and reassures him that he's safe now. Count might in for the ride (I'm in for the ride in Anchor, too, but hanging so far behind because I'm busy with other things)

Well done

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by bakasi
This is heartbreaking and heart-wrenching and aww, poor Clark. I love the interaction between Lois and Martha, I love how Lois saves Clark and reassures him that he's safe now. Count might in for the ride (I'm in for the ride in Anchor, too, but hanging so far behind because I'm busy with other things)

Well done

Thank you! So glad to see that you're reading it, and I can't wait to hear what you think about the later parts smile1

Lois and Martha = unstoppable forces! clap

Thanks for reading! (And hope you get caught up with Anchor too! I know it's...long! LOL)

-Bek
hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard