Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Anchor: Part I -- Clark Kent (44-46)

Another day in the life...! Hope you're enjoying it, since we're in the homestretch!

Thank you all again for sticking with me this long. smile1

Comments?

-Bek

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, this world is a breath of fresh air. Trusting Superman?! That understandably astonished poor AltClark, and how they took down Intergang....
party
I did find it funny how the Clarks teamed up against Lois rotflol

Hopefully she'll calm down soon, and I hope AltClark will get some well deserved rest.

Hm.... How are the Kents doing?

Can't wait for more ^_^

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Wow, this world is a breath of fresh air. Trusting Superman?! That understandably astonished poor AltClark, and how they took down Intergang....
party
I did find it funny how the Clarks teamed up against Lois rotflol

Oh boy, when I wrote that part, I was thinking, "Would they actually be dumb enough do this? She is gonna be so mad!" And then I decided that yes... Yes, they actually would be those lunkheads! lol Particularly considering that she'd almost died because of Nigel... Both of them would do anything to keep her safe. smile1

Hopefully she'll calm down soon, and I hope AltClark will get some well deserved rest.

She was understandably quite upset. We'll see what happens the next morning in the next chapters!

Hm.... How are the Kents doing?

Can't wait for more ^_^

We're also hearing more about the Kents in the final chapters.

Thank you for sticking it out this long! Posting the final chapters in two parts right now.

-Bek
hyper

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“I don’t even want to hear it,” she interrupts, throwing her hands up in the air. She turns back toward the table, angrily motioning for Clark to move out of her chair. He jumps out of the way, and she sits heavily, almost immediately resuming her typing where Clark had left off. She pauses only long enough to steal a quick glance up at him, her expression still angry. “And don’t even get me started again with you,” she hisses. He holds up both hands and recoils a bit, moving to the chair where he’d been sitting earlier. She points at me. “Sit,” she instructs tersely.

Hmmmm, since when does Lois get to act like this? huh Yes. She is an award winning reporter, but she is still human and invulnerable. Honestly, Superman was able to get the goods on the bad guys without her assistance. Would he have been able to accomplish all he had if he was worried about not only her, but Kal-El who now lacks superpowers? Lois needs to take a chill pill and relax. She and Kal-El still get to write up a story that will push their reputation as reporters to another plateau.

Or was her anger of sign of something more?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard