Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer

Features Writer
Features Writer
Glad he thought of something that worked! And once again, he saved Clark in more ways than one. . . .

I really hope he finds someone to fully love him, he needs someone!

I hope Clark heals and gets the help he needs. I wonder if Perry will notice anything....

Anyway, how public was that kryptonite exposure? I doubt they'll really be able to hide that. Who will write the story? And who will repair the pavement cracks? cool

I suppose now at least AltClark won't need to write about himself and can focus on that book.

Looking forward to more.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Glad he thought of something that worked! And once again, he saved Clark in more ways than one. . . .

I really hope he finds someone to fully love him, he needs someone!

I hope Clark heals and gets the help he needs. I wonder if Perry will notice anything....

Anyway, how public was that kryptonite exposure? I doubt they'll really be able to hide that. Who will write the story? And who will repair the pavement cracks? cool

I suppose now at least AltClark won't need to write about himself and can focus on that book.

Looking forward to more.

I just love all of your thoughtful comments, and a lot of them make me wish I'd explored some things more, but it has to end eventually lol

It would be nice to have explored Perry's reaction a bit more, for sure, but... Perry is pretty distracted by Alice leaving him... whinging

Similarly, they certainly should go chat with Dr. Klein and explore why AltClark recovers so much quicker (even from exposure to normal kryptonite!)... From my perspective (which I guess is the spirit I wrote it in...) the reasons are twofold: 1) yes, he is just a bit different in this world, everything is a bit "more"; and 2) his dip in the Sun boosted all his powers, including his super healing. The Clark of this world hasn't been exposed yet, so he wouldn't know whether his time in the Sun did anything to him (plus, since he's still recovering...). huh

As for how public the kryptonite exposure was... I guess the actual exposure on the roof might have been hard to see for those on the ground, although I'm sure his odd "rescue" technique might have raised some eyebrows.

Again, something I probably should explore more, but the story has to end. lol

I really appreciate you reading along! I think I have three posts left... Maybe I'll just post them all tomorrow hyper

-Bek

Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Maybe I'll just post them all tomorrow hyper

-Bek

grovelgrovelgrovel

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Sure, but you can tell me more often,” I joke in response, returning her smile. I glance back out the window again. Clark still stands at the window. He looks worried. My smile fades a bit. “He’s, uh, waiting for us. We should…”

Poor Alt-Clark he is fighting his attraction to Lois, fighting to keep Kal-El out of his head and finally fighting to create a niche for himself in this world. At least he gets to stay in the apartment which gives him some kind of an anchor.

Glad he saved Nigel. The man is a creep, but Clark was not going to be the judge. Kal-El on the other hand...

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard