Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Anchor: Part I -- Clark Kent (34-36)

A bit of a shorter chunk today, but lots going on, and...things still to happen!

Thanks for reading!

Comments?

-Bek

Features Writer
Features Writer
Whoa, Luthor is evil and that K is some nasty stuff!

AltClark really needs some TLC! I'm glad they're with him.

Hopefully he'll recover quickly, tho I doubt Luthor will miss this opportunity to do horrible things.

I also wonder if they'll contact Dr. Klein or not....

Can't wait for more smile

Columnist
Columnist
I have finally caught up. And boy do you have a great story here. The funny thing is I don't usually do AltClark stories. Just a preference, but this is maybe one of the four that I have read. Great job.

And I feel horrible for AltClark, as if he hasn't been through enough already, now he is dealing with evil Lex and kryptonite. Can't wait for more.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Whoa, Luthor is evil and that K is some nasty stuff!

AltClark really needs some TLC! I'm glad they're with him.

Hopefully he'll recover quickly, tho I doubt Luthor will miss this opportunity to do horrible things.

I also wonder if they'll contact Dr. Klein or not....

Can't wait for more smile

I can't imagine how much trouble he might be in if he'd been exposed to that kryptonite on his Earth, with no one to help him (or to explain to him what's happening, since he was caught off guard!). frown

Thanks for reading!

-Bek

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by CarrieRene
I have finally caught up. And boy do you have a great story here. The funny thing is I don't usually do AltClark stories. Just a preference, but this is maybe one of the four that I have read. Great job.

Thank you so much for reading!! clap

Personally, AltClark stories can be some of my favorite, and I'm also a sucker for AUs. But I will admit this story morphed into something that I hadn't originally planned (don't they all??). I hope that you like the rest as well! smile1

Originally Posted by CarrieRene
And I feel horrible for AltClark, as if he hasn't been through enough already, now he is dealing with evil Lex and kryptonite. Can't wait for more.

whinging This poor Clark has been through a lot. Both Clarks have, and so has Lois. And it's not over yet...

peep

But we're kinda nearing the end, soon!

Thank you again for reading along so far!

-Bek

hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard