Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer

Features Writer
Features Writer
Very good job AltClark!!! Wow. He is a Superman in every way.

I hope Clark listens to him, and I think he was right in having Lois return home.

As for Jonathon, good grief! If AltClark had really wanted to just 'step in' he could have just left Clark in the sun or even gone over there and killed him without anyone ever knowing! I hope someone knocks some sense into him.

Can't wait for more!

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Very good job AltClark!!! Wow. He is a Superman in every way.

Yes!! smile1

I hope Clark listens to him, and I think he was right in having Lois return home.

Also, yes. As hard as this is for him, he does the right thing. mecry

As for Jonathon, good grief! If AltClark had really wanted to just 'step in' he could have just left Clark in the sun or even gone over there and killed him without anyone ever knowing! I hope someone knocks some sense into him.

Can't wait for more!

This Jonathan definitely needs a knock in the head, I agree! He was really not okay with his son leaving for New Krypton in the first place, and his emotions regarding that, then his grief at his son's death, followed by his relief when Clark returns... It gets him all...confused and paranoid. mecry

Thankfully, Martha is good to AltClark. love

Thank you for sticking with it so far! More coming!

-Bek

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Kal's return is for a little while a happy event, but rapidly it has turned into something else for all of them. PTSD is going to overshadow whatever happiness might have been possible. How are you going to resolve all of this?

I agree with BlueOwl...Jonathan needs to give Alt-Clark a break. That comment was so very callous. The man came only with the desire to help.

Where is Wells in all of this? Its true he didn't know that Kal was alive, but surely he could not have dumped Alt-Clark into this situation without giving him a way to contact Wells in case things went horribly wrong? Now the poor man has no idea where home should be. Yikes!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard