Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer

Last edited by SuperBek; 11/26/22 12:17 AM.
Features Writer
Features Writer
I wonder when he'll explain that he's actually getting visions from the other Clark.... Though I understand his hesitancy. It is hard to believe and she's been through enough, though this might be good to know???

Anyway, glad he's settling in and beginning to get used to this new world.

Looking forward to more smile.

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
I wonder when he'll explain that he's actually getting visions from the other Clark.... Though I understand his hesitancy. It is hard to believe and she's been through enough, though this might be good to know???

Anyway, glad he's settling in and beginning to get used to this new world.

Looking forward to more smile.

I'm trying to picture how Lois would be feeling at this point if he'd told her, and I think she might not handle it too well... She really has been through a lot... mecry

Thank you again for reading!

-Bek

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So glad to see Lois is determined to get a Pulitzer Prize for herself! Liking the investigation into the hospitals to see what they have to do with so many unexplained deaths.

Is Luthor in this world?

Space station play such a big part in Superman’s life …and rescues. Clark is slowly finding his way in this new and very welcoming world. I suspect the people of his old world will not think about him much after a little while. Here he can go for a jog in peace and people will shake his hand as if he were any other guy. Don’t go back!

On to the next part!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard