Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#293943 11/25/22 09:26 AM
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Ficlet Friday! Thank you ksarasara for the idea. Here is my little contribution today. Thank you ahead of time for the feedback and for reading it, everyone. Enjoy.

I Ain't Worried

S
Merriwether
Merriwether
S
Fun start!

Features Writer
Features Writer
Love it! Very sweet little story. love

And of course Lois would be super competitive at mini golf! Glad to see Clark didn't 'super cheat' so that he'd win and not have to tell her. lol

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
My favorite part was the kiss! Woo! I’m definitely glad Clark decides she deserves to know. I mean, we do all love those angsty ones that take us on an emotional roller coaster—but it’s so nice to have all these little ones where it’s not a huge blow up or anything!

And I can’t take credit for Ficlet Friday—I say that was Bek’s idea! Well, she named it and then I declared it should be A Thing. So maybe a joint effort? lol

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Originally Posted by KSaraSara
And I can’t take credit for Ficlet Friday—I say that was Bek’s idea! Well, she named it and then I declared it should be A Thing. So maybe a joint effort? lol

Totally a joint effort!!!

But look who hasn't posted anything yet today.... wildguy

rotflol

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Awwwwww (yes, it's my new favorite fdk...because I'm terrible at fdk but I want you to know I liked it)

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Carrie Rene!

Clark takes Lois on a date in late Season 2. She sees it as a competition like usual, but he sees it as having a little fun.
The mind boggles. Is she trying to prove that she gets to be a better date than the previous one? It is that she can be more fun than Clark on a date?

Thank you ksarasara for all of the bowling stories,
Clark, you can't take Lois on a date with a non-cooperative activity.

When he gave that look to her, she felt like the only woman around. It made her melt, but there was no time for melting. This was a competition.
Awww, she’s cute!

There was no way Clark could win this game. It may have been years since she went miniature golfing, but she knew Clark could get flustered when it came to her.
Ooh, Lois flustering Clark. Nothing I ever had her do…mwahahaha
CLARK: help

He whispered, “You, I want you,” before he took his shot and missed. This was going to be a very long day.
laugh

“Wait,” Clark uttered as he took a step closer to her. He leaned into her and whispered into her ear. “You are breathtaking.” Then he stepped back and watched as she tried to catch her bearings.
Hey, that’s cheating!

He covered his hand over her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. The kiss started out innocently until she dropped her putter and wrapped her arms around his waist.
Distracted. Check.

“Get a room,” a teenager shouted, breaking Lois and Clark apart.
rotflol
Yeah. Old people making out. Gross.
Lois: cat Old?

children were present.
Teenager: cat Children?

Lois looked down at their joined hands and didn’t worry. Clark looked over at Lois and then at their joined hands, he couldn’t be worried as long as he had her.
Aww…They do make a cute couple. Lex (sic) not worry about something timely (sic) happening to them evil

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
The joined hands provides a symbolic picture of how we love to see them--together always! twins

They walked away from the miniature golf course toward their future. Lois looked down at their joined hands and didn’t worry. Clark looked over at Lois and then at their joined hands, he couldn’t be worried as long as he had her.

Great story.

BTW, you do a good job with the banners! thumbsup

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by SuperBek
Love it! Very sweet little story. love

And of course Lois would be super competitive at mini golf! Glad to see Clark didn't 'super cheat' so that he'd win and not have to tell her. lol

He wouldn't cheat! It was too much fun to watch Lois squirm.

Originally Posted by KSaraSara
My favorite part was the kiss! Woo! I’m definitely glad Clark decides she deserves to know. I mean, we do all love those angsty ones that take us on an emotional roller coaster—but it’s so nice to have all these little ones where it’s not a huge blow up or anything!

Sara smile

I like these little ficlets. Little things to keep us going.

Originally Posted by Darth Michael
Hi Carrie Rene!

Clark takes Lois on a date in late Season 2. She sees it as a competition like usual, but he sees it as having a little fun.
The mind boggles. Is she trying to prove that she gets to be a better date than the previous one? It is that she can be more fun than Clark on a date?

Thank you ksarasara for all of the bowling stories,
Clark, you can't take Lois on a date with a non-cooperative activity.

When he gave that look to her, she felt like the only woman around. It made her melt, but there was no time for melting. This was a competition.
Awww, she’s cute!

There was no way Clark could win this game. It may have been years since she went miniature golfing, but she knew Clark could get flustered when it came to her.
Ooh, Lois flustering Clark. Nothing I ever had her do…mwahahaha
CLARK: help

He whispered, “You, I want you,” before he took his shot and missed. This was going to be a very long day.
laugh

“Wait,” Clark uttered as he took a step closer to her. He leaned into her and whispered into her ear. “You are breathtaking.” Then he stepped back and watched as she tried to catch her bearings.
Hey, that’s cheating!

He covered his hand over her cheek and leaned in to kiss her. The kiss started out innocently until she dropped her putter and wrapped her arms around his waist.
Distracted. Check.

“Get a room,” a teenager shouted, breaking Lois and Clark apart.
rotflol
Yeah. Old people making out. Gross.
Lois: cat Old?

children were present.
Teenager: cat Children?

Lois looked down at their joined hands and didn’t worry. Clark looked over at Lois and then at their joined hands, he couldn’t be worried as long as he had her.
Aww…They do make a cute couple. Lex (sic) not worry about something timely (sic) happening to them evil

wave Michael

Your comments are always great. Who needs Lex in there if he isn't needed?

Originally Posted by Penny_Lane
The joined hands provides a symbolic picture of how we love to see them--together always! twins

They walked away from the miniature golf course toward their future. Lois looked down at their joined hands and didn’t worry. Clark looked over at Lois and then at their joined hands, he couldn’t be worried as long as he had her.

Great story.

BTW, you do a good job with the banners! thumbsup

Thank you, Penny Lane. The banners are great to show what I am aiming for. Love seeing them together.

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by PuffyTiger
Awwwwww (yes, it's my new favorite fdk...because I'm terrible at fdk but I want you to know I liked it)

Thank you, Puffy Tiger. I am not great at feedback either, but it's great to see. Thank you.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Your comments are always great. Who needs Lex in there if he isn't needed?
smile and [Linked Image]

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard