Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer

Columnist
Columnist
Oooof Sam Lane really does hate him. Is he absorbing the other Clark's essence or something? Awesome installment!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Features Writer
Features Writer
I'm loving this more and more with each part. And I really like how youre weaving the other Clark into him. Is it his soul wanting to be sure his world is safe before he finally rests? Very cool and interesting idea! ^_^

I wonder if both father's will warm up to him...
I also wonder if the world has noticed anything different about him...

Can't wait for more!

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by lovetvfan
Oooof Sam Lane really does hate him. Is he absorbing the other Clark's essence or something? Awesome installment!

....Or something.... goofy You'll have to read on to find out smile1

Thank you again!

Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
I'm loving this more and more with each part. And I really like how youre weaving the other Clark into him. Is it his soul wanting to be sure his world is safe before he finally rests? Very cool and interesting idea! ^_^

Thank you! smile1

Originally Posted by Blueowl
I wonder if both father's will warm up to him...
I also wonder if the world has noticed anything different about him...

Can't wait for more!

I think Clark did a good job of handling Sam! Jonathan is just grieving so much... mecry

Thank you for reading this far!

-Bek

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“He’s always been a bit quick to judge and a little hot-headed,” Lois admits. She picks up her bagel and takes a big bite. “But he will come around.”

Jonathan Kent?! Since when? Cannot imagine Martha marrying such a man.

“Dr. Lane, a quick question, if possible, for a follow-up article that I’m planning on a story I did last year,” I start. His scowl grows, but he nods slightly. “Maybe it’s out of your area of expertise, I’m not sure. Do you perform surgeries on patients with neurodegenerative diseases, particularly Alzheimer’s disease and Parkinson’s disease?”

Clark may be shy and not overly confident, but at this point he is learning the importance of thinking on his feet. The nerve of Sam being so judgmental. I wonder would he be that way if Clark was a ER doctor?

I feel him with me again, and this time, his presence is surrounded by a bright light and warmth.

“Help them all,” he tells me. “Help them all.”

Perhaps in time Alt-Clark will not need to 'hear' from his predecessor and he can work into living on Earth 3 without help.

SuperBek, so glad you are in this fandom! Love your writing! Are you a doctor?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Jonathan Kent?! Since when? Cannot imagine Martha marrying such a man.

Yikes, yep... This Jonathan is a bit different than "our" Jonathan eek And I'm afraid it's a bit of a roller coaster with him... Hope you keep reading to find out!

Clark may be shy and not overly confident, but at this point he is learning the importance of thinking on his feet. The nerve of Sam being so judgmental. I wonder would he be that way if Clark was a ER doctor?

He is definitely a quick thinker much of the time!

There's a history there that brought out that quality in Sam, and it's unfortunate. But Clark did a great job smoothing things out!

Perhaps in time Alt-Clark will not need to 'hear' from his predecessor and he can work into living on Earth 3 without help.

My lips are sealed! But I hope you read on to find out! smile1

SuperBek, so glad you are in this fandom! Love your writing! Are you a doctor?

Thank you so much! It's hard to believe I only "delurked" less than three months ago lol

I'm not a medical doctor, but I have a PhD in Molecular Pharmacology, and I'm a medical writer/editor as my "day job". grin

Thank you again for reading!

-Bek

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard