Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Anchor: Part I -- Clark Kent (9-10)

Comments go here! Thanks for reading this far.... Still a long ways to go!

Features Writer
Features Writer
Gosh, I'm in tears. I LOVED all the rescues and hope to see more interaction between him and the people of Earth. And Martha was so wonderful. Jonathan's reaction was realistic, if very sad.

Poor Clark cry
Looking forward to more...

Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
I‘m with Blueowl,you had me in tears.
You are writing so wonderful, ,i‘m checking every ten minutes, if the next chapter is up.

Thank you for this great story.

A friend is somebody that knows everything about you and still likes you
Columnist
Columnist
I just got caught up and this story is absolutely gorgeous! It's haunting and sad and really well done. I can't wait to read more.

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Gosh, I'm in tears. I LOVED all the rescues and hope to see more interaction between him and the people of Earth. And Martha was so wonderful. Jonathan's reaction was realistic, if very sad.

Poor Clark cry
Looking forward to more...

Blueowl - I'm so glad you loved all the rescues -- Superman is quite busy on this Earth! But poor Clark, for sure mecry Thank you for reading!

Originally Posted by sunshine6812
I‘m with Blueowl,you had me in tears.
You are writing so wonderful, ,i‘m checking every ten minutes, if the next chapter is up.

Thank you for this great story.

sunshine - Gah! Sorry to make everyone cry whinging, but I'm glad all the feels were there! And thank you for reading! Getting the next chapters ready to post right now smile

Originally Posted by lovetvfan
I just got caught up and this story is absolutely gorgeous! It's haunting and sad and really well done. I can't wait to read more.

lovetvfan - Awwwww, thank you!!! Hope you like the rest just as much. smile1

Thank you again everyone for the incredible feedback! hyper

-Bek

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Pink Asiatic lilies symbolise healing and romance.

Good choice in flowers!

I suspected Jonathan would be upset, but nothing like his reaction to Alt-Clark's story and his presence in the Kent homestead. As Lois says, grief does things to people. Poor Clark, it most hurt deeply to have been rejected by him.

Your story is absolutely riveting! I should be working, but instead I'm taking time to read this. Yay!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Morgana
Pink Asiatic lilies symbolise healing and romance.

Good choice in flowers!

Ahhh, thank you! I thought Clark would have been thoughtful enough to pick out something meaningful love

I suspected Jonathan would be upset, but nothing like his reaction to Alt-Clark's story and his presence in the Kent homestead. As Lois says, grief does things to people. Poor Clark, it most hurt deeply to have been rejected by him.

Yes, this does hurt a lot. To lose his parents, have his life be as tough as it was, and then get this sort of second chance... It's hard on him, but he's also a resilient man.

Your story is absolutely riveting! I should be working, but instead I'm taking time to read this. Yay!

Haha, thank you very much! I hope your work can wait... It's a pretty long story lol

So glad you are reading, and I really appreciate all the comments as you go!!

-Bek
hyper

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard