Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Love it? Hate it? Let me know.

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Features Writer
Features Writer
And now I want to whack Lois with a mallet.

She really can be an idiot. And while I feel bad for her, I feel worse for Clark. She better fix this, and fast!

She had all the tools to prevent this, and yet she chose to ignore them and the fact things are not all about her.

She's about to get married. She should be shifting from 'me and you' to 'we and us'.
-_-

Come on, Lois, stop being blind!

Ok, rant over, unless she does something else infuriating next post.

(*I really am enjoying this, despite Lois' current chumpiness.)

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl

She really can be an idiot. And while I feel bad for her, I feel worse for Clark. She better fix this, and fast!

She had all the tools to prevent this, and yet she chose to ignore them and the fact things are not all about her.

She's about to get married. She should be shifting from 'me and you' to 'we and us'.
-_-

Come on, Lois, stop being blind!

Ok, rant over, unless she does something else infuriating next post.

(*I really am enjoying this, despite Lois' current chumpiness.)

Ha ha! If it helps, I also wanted to whack her with a mallet, but that's the thing with trauma. It makes it hard to see what's right in front of you and it often produces people who are hyper independent as a result.

Thanks for reading!

-Angel
Pulitzer
Pulitzer

Blueowl, when you finish whacking her over the head can I have the mallet? whistle

Seriously, it would be tough to spend the day with three very different men, two of whom hurt you deeply, while the third will soon be your husband. But for goodness sake, Clark is not the enemy. The poor man must be terribly hurt. Of course he went home early!

This is such a great story!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Morgana

Blueowl, when you finish whacking her over the head can I have the mallet? whistle

Seriously, it would be tough to spend the day with three very different men, two of whom hurt you deeply, while the third will soon be your husband. But for goodness sake, Clark is not the enemy. The poor man must be terribly hurt. Of course he went home early!

This is such a great story!

I wanted to whack her over the head with a mallet too lol. But I also didn't want to show her just "getting over it" without a proper reason for it. So it was a fine line. Thanks for reading though and commenting!

-Angel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard