Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Like it? Hate it? Let me know smile

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Features Writer
Features Writer
I hope Lois actually listens to Dr. Frisken and talks to Clark and even Claude, if only cuz I want to hear what happened to Claude after it all and how he felt...

I'm on my lunch break so hopefully I can finish the next nit you posted soon ☺️

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
I hope Lois actually listens to Dr. Frisken and talks to Clark and even Claude, if only cuz I want to hear what happened to Claude after it all and how he felt...

I'm on my lunch break so hopefully I can finish the next nit you posted soon ☺️

She will eventually lol. Thanks for reading!

-Angel
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Whoosh! Lois needs to have both uncomfortable conversations if she wants to move forward in her relationship with Clark and her professional relationships. Clark is a warm, loyal and compassionate man, he deserves to have Lois' complete attention in their marriage. This is going to be rather difficult considering how Claude scarred her so deeply.

Excellent story! So many layers to jump through. I can really tell you have taken a great deal of time to research and craft it with loving care. Taking my time reading it.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Morgana
Whoosh! Lois needs to have both uncomfortable conversations if she wants to move forward in her relationship with Clark and her professional relationships. Clark is a warm, loyal and compassionate man, he deserves to have Lois' complete attention in their marriage. This is going to be rather difficult considering how Claude scarred her so deeply.

Excellent story! So many layers to jump through. I can really tell you have taken a great deal of time to research and craft it with loving care. Taking my time reading it.

Thank you! I tried to approach it with a more realistic lense. She would have suffered deep trauma with both relationships and navigating that would be hard. She is slowly getting there but it does take time. Thanks for reading! Next part coming soon.

-Angel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard