Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Feedback goes here please smile

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, so it sort of seems his career fizzled or at least stagnated after leaving.... Can't say I feel bad for him. But it's certainly interesting!

Can't wait to see how they go about getting to the bottom of this possible assassin plot.

Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Blueowl
Wow, so it sort of seems his career fizzled or at least stagnated after leaving.... Can't say I feel bad for him. But it's certainly interesting!

Can't wait to see how they go about getting to the bottom of this possible assassin plot.
Yeah he wasn't as talented as she was and didn't live up to the award he never should have won

-Angel
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
So Claude is a third-tier reporter. It explains why he stole Lois’ story all those years ago.

Really enjoying you story. It touches on many reasons why Lois did not fight back when Claude pulled this stunt all those years ago. Nonetheless it is important that no matter how painful she goes to Perry now and tells the entire story. She needs to turn it around from his angle, Perry is going to be terribly hurt that she did not come to him sooner.

You’ve covered some great stories,” he continued. “Some of the best. I even saw that you’ve won three Kerths!”

“Four,” Lois couldn’t help but blurt. Claude had the good grace to look away, but said nothing. Clark broke the tension by clearing his throat. He spoke, a friendly mild mannered expression plastered across his normally expressive face .

Excellent. That one word let’s Claude know she is willing to work with him, even if he is a blasted thief.

something.

“I...would prefer to talk to you about it alone, Lois,” he said, and Lois was reminded of all the times that gentle French accent had completely blinded her, leading her to agree with whatever he asked. Not this time.

“Anything you have to say, you can say in front of Clark,” she replied firmly, not missing the small smile that flitted across his mouth. “He’s my fiance and my partner and I would trust him with my life.”

Seriously? Do you really expect this woman to be alone with you? Talk about a lack of respect not just for her but for Clark! Clearly Claude has to understand boundaries exist now.

Then we need to find out what that reason is,” Lois nodded. “Maybe Bobby Bigmouth could help?”

“This might be above his pay grade,” Clark said with a frown. Claude watched their exchange, his head moving back and forth like a spectator at a tennis match.

Hmmm Clark, I don’t think so. Never count out a street Epicurean. goofy

On to the next part!

Last edited by Morgana; 11/12/22 11:49 AM. Reason: Additional comments.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
Originally Posted by Morgana
So Claude is a third-tier reporter. It explains why he stole Lois’ story all those years ago.

Really enjoying you story. It touches on many reasons why Lois did not fight back when Claude pulled this stunt all those years ago. Nonetheless it is important that no matter how painful she goes to Perry now and tells the entire story. She needs to turn it around from his angle, Perry is going to be terribly hurt that she did not come to him sooner.

You’ve covered some great stories,” he continued. “Some of the best. I even saw that you’ve won three Kerths!”

“Four,” Lois couldn’t help but blurt. Claude had the good grace to look away, but said nothing. Clark broke the tension by clearing his throat. He spoke, a friendly mild mannered expression plastered across his normally expressive face .

Excellent. That one word let’s Claude know she is willing to work with him, even if he is a blasted thief.

something.

“I...would prefer to talk to you about it alone, Lois,” he said, and Lois was reminded of all the times that gentle French accent had completely blinded her, leading her to agree with whatever he asked. Not this time.

“Anything you have to say, you can say in front of Clark,” she replied firmly, not missing the small smile that flitted across his mouth. “He’s my fiance and my partner and I would trust him with my life.”

Seriously? Do you really expect this woman to be alone with you? Talk about a lack of respect not just for her but for Clark! Clearly Claude has to understand boundaries exist now.

Then we need to find out what that reason is,” Lois nodded. “Maybe Bobby Bigmouth could help?”

“This might be above his pay grade,” Clark said with a frown. Claude watched their exchange, his head moving back and forth like a spectator at a tennis match.

Hmmm Clark, I don’t think so. Never count out a street Epicurean. goofy

On to the next part!

Yeah I wanted it to be clear that Claude stole her story because he saw even then how good she was. And although she's not willing to go to Perry about it just yet, it's part of her journey for sure.

Thanks for reading!

-Angel

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard