Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Anna B. the Greek
Welcome to posting, Bek!! It's really not scary as it seems, I promise! grin

Lovely story there!

"Lois, the truth is that you already know me very well. And we work together every day. I know that you take your coffee black, and you know I take mine with whole milk and three sugars. I know that you love chocolate and prefer red wine to white, and you know that my favorite dessert is—”

“Your mom’s apple pie… Oh my God.”

Love it! She knows him so well, and it's not hard to recognize him through the disguise!

Keep up the good work!

Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it. Thanks for reading. Trying to convince myself to post more soon wink

-Bek

Columnist
Columnist
This story was beyond adorable. I really enjoyed reading it. I always enjoy stories where Lois understands the necessity for the deception. Thanks!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by lovetvfan
This story was beyond adorable. I really enjoyed reading it. I always enjoy stories where Lois understands the necessity for the deception. Thanks!

Thank you so much! blush

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Bek!

I also just might have my own version of something like that sitting on my hard drive, waiting to be finished. Will probably never see the light of day, but it was quite fun to write lol
It's not really the best place to prod and poke on these here, but if you mention this on Discord, oh boy, there will be a lot of prodding going on.

Thank you again! I think your feedback is as fun to read as the story was to write
Awwww you're welcome. I always try to find the funny in things. I mean, it's certainly not in the news. Or the weather when I leave for work in the morning, what with it being wet and gray and kind of cold. razz

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard