Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Taking a much different path from canon, which I suppose is the norm for this Clark....

Chapter 8: Ekhyad

I might post double today.

Last edited by Blueowl; 10/23/22 08:08 PM.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I love how there outta an explanation for Clark's new aura abilities in Kryptonian mythology. I wish the New Kryptonians had listened to him that way in the show. Love your take on this. clap

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I love how there outta an explanation for Clark's new aura abilities in Kryptonian mythology. I wish the New Kryptonians had listened to him that way in the show. Love your take on this. clap

If they had it would have avoided lots of heartache for the people of Smallville. They were the ones who really suffered when the New Kryptonians came. I really am enjoying your take on things, it would have made the show so much better!

I wonder what Burton and his band of scientists are going to come up with for the assassin?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by bakasi
Glad you liked my approach ^_^ And yeah, I felt the thing with 'no doubts, no mercy, just the kill' and being able to blast energy forth from a weapon (somehow) had to have a history, so I expanded upon it grin

Originally Posted by Morgana

If they had it would have avoided lots of heartache for the people of Smallville. They were the ones who really suffered when the New Kryptonians came. I really am enjoying your take on things, it would have made the show so much better!

I wonder what Burton and his band of scientists are going to come up with for the assassin?
Yeah, I wish the show had touched a bit on Smallville's recovery or something. The damage the town sustained was pretty substantial....
As for Burton.... that's in the works right now dance

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard