Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Edging closer to the Kryptonians with what I hope is some added depth to minor characters. . . .

Chapter 5: Feats

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
I believe this is the first time I've seen anyone address Clark's drawing skills in a fic. Actually, I've been wondering about that for quite some time, but no plot bunny ever spawned from those thoughts. So thank you for using that skill.

I also loved his conversation with Mayson about his glowing eyes. It's good to see that there is less animosity between her and Kal here than we saw in the show.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by bakasi
I believe this is the first time I've seen anyone address Clark's drawing skills in a fic. Actually, I've been wondering about that for quite some time, but no plot bunny ever spawned from those thoughts. So thank you for using that skill.

I also loved his conversation with Mayson about his glowing eyes. It's good to see that there is less animosity between her and Kal here than we saw in the show.

Thanks. His drawing skills have always intrigued me. I suppose with a perfect memory and excellent dexterity it makes sense, but I do think it takes a bit more to actually be a good artist of any form. Hence the need for practice.
Anyway, I felt Mayson has had enough time, and Kal's different approach would create an opportunity for growth. Admittedly, I have often wondered if, in a different universe, Mayson could actually have a chance with him---like in the universe where Lois had died or whatever. It would be interesting, although no doubt difficult to write, but I think it would be possible.

*throws out carrot into the universe* 'Run, be free bunny. Bite someone else'

Last edited by Blueowl; 10/18/22 08:40 PM.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Dave Miller? Oh yeah, the New Kryptonians are coming. I'm fascinated to see how their intrusion into Clark's life is handled

Admittedly, I have often wondered if, in a different universe, Mayson could actually have a chance with him---like in the universe where Lois had died or whatever. It would be interesting, although no doubt difficult to write, but I think it would be possible.

Poor Mayson in this universe died before her character had a chance to grow. It might have been interesting to see if a true friendship would have developed between herself and Lois and Clark.

Clark and Mayson in an alternative universe. Intriguing thought.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard