Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
I've decided to expand on and flesh out some of Superman's abilities, while also doing the same with some minor characters.
I don't know why, but I tend to enjoy writing important scenes with minor characters.

Chapter 2: Extend
TOC

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
This as another good chapter. I liked how Clark used his new found powers. I'm hoping we will see more of them. Will he offer Bill to try and heal his son? I liked the interaction between Clark and Henderson. It's good to see he has some friends in your world. I'm guessing he might need them.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Thanks ^_^

And you will definitely see more of Superman's powers. As for Bill and his family, they will continue to play a part, but I won't reveal more than that whistle
Next part will be up shortly.

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Lois and Clark discussing their wedding like an ordinary couple.... with the bride's parents battling each other. I like Clark solution. Those two need to bury the hatchet and move on with their lives. A wedding is the time for the joining of two families, not start finding new ammo to hurl at each other.

The boy blinked before dashing off again.

Bill sighed, resigned. “Sorry. Paul’s . . . he’s. . . .”

“Shy?” Clark provided, not quite sure what this was about but sensing Bill’s unease.

Clark has always been compassionate, but his inactions with Paul are particularly touching. Will his aura be able to help Henderson's son? Seeing Henderson's family was fun as well. Clark needs to have more friends than Lois and his parents. Especially since his involvement with Perry and Jimmy are limited.

Using his aura to get all those folks out was genius! This section of the part was extremely well written.

Last edited by Morgana; 10/17/22 02:53 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Morgana -- I enjoy writing a bit of 'normal' into their lives, especially since things will get pretty hectic soon smirk

As for Paul, I have several family members who are autistic, and technically I'm on the spectrum, so it's pretty close to home. But anyway, Henderson's family will be included more and more as the series goes on (*cough*, especially in Act 4....).
And yeah, Clark needs more friends. And actually, both Lois and Clark need more friends, but I suppose that's adult life. Finding good adult friends is HARD. I almost want to make a fic where they actually become lasting friends with Bob and Carol twins **beats back plot bunny**

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard