Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Summary: Second half of 3rd Act of AU series, Investigate. The world has embraced the Man of Steel, which is good, because the future holds more than he may be able to handle on his own.

Once again, a special thanks to Ksarasara, Morgana, and Chereche who helped beta this fic and acted as soundboards ^_^. And thanks to those on FOLC's Discord group who helped me clarify ideas.

Although not required, reading Acts I, II, first half of III, and Interlude is helpful, as this Superman/Clark is not like canon much at all: Investigate, Investigate: Intergang, Investigate: Time Interlude, and Investigate: Keeper Pt 1

Here is the first chapter: Family

Hope you all enjoy. Let me know what you think ^_^. My goal is to post at least once a week.

Last edited by Blueowl; 10/17/22 07:56 PM.
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Woo-hoo! I knew it was close to being finished, so I just re-read all the others. I adore this Clark smile looking forward to reading this when it's finished being posted!

K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
K
This is honestly one of my favorite parts—the family dinner with Lois’ parents! It just perfectly showcases their broken relationship with their daughter, and I LOOOOOOOOVEE when Clark halts their fighting and kicks them out!

I’m looking forward to seeing everyone else’s reaction to all the great stuff in part 2!

Sara smile

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yay, the saga continues. I'm curious what you've come up with. Loved that first chapter, both the family dinner and Clark experimenting with his aura.

Waiting for more!

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
PuffyTiger - Thanks, glad you like this Clark ^_^ And I think I'll begin posting every day or every other day now, especially since I'm now moving on to writing Act 4. So it should all be posted within the next two weeks.

KSaraSara - It became so good because of your help laugh Having you to bounce ideas off of has really helped!

bakasi - Yup, it continues smile. And I have many plans for Clark's aura drool

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The diamond wasn’t massive but the ring as a whole was quite intricate. The sparkling round diamond was met by waves of white gold at the center. A sweep of sparkling round diamonds crosses with a curve of yellow gold along the band.

Ooh nice ring! Score one for Clark!

It was time that someone stood up to Lois' parents. There was no call for them to start tearing into each other like that in front of Lois and her soon-to-be in-laws. Kudos to Clark!!!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
Blueowl Offline OP
Features Writer
OP Offline
Features Writer
Originally Posted by Morgana
The diamond wasn’t massive but the ring as a whole was quite intricate. The sparkling round diamond was met by waves of white gold at the center. A sweep of sparkling round diamonds crosses with a curve of yellow gold along the band.

Ooh nice ring! Score one for Clark!

It was time that someone stood up to Lois' parents. There was no call for them to start tearing into each other like that in front of Lois and her soon-to-be in-laws. Kudos to Clark!!!

Thanks. I believe it was actually you who helped me with the description of it a LONG time ago, so thanks laugh

As for Lois' parents, yeah.... considering how different this Clark is, I didn't feel he would tolerate such disrespect and would handle it much more directly than I think canon-Clark would have. I'm glad you liked this approach.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard