Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#293177 10/05/22 05:05 PM
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
I was thinking about this while coming back from work, and couldn't stop thinking about it until I had written it. Hope you'll have fun.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
EEEEEEEE!!!!!! hyper

I freaking LOVE these! They are SO amazing! I laughed and actually held my breath in anticipation of HOW things were unfolding (because I knew WHAT was going to happen lol)! Oh, this was so good! I’m definitely looking forward to Lois’ reaction!! And any more of these you’d like to take on! I’ll read them all!

Sara smile1

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

Features Writer
Features Writer
Hilarious! rotflol

Though I'll admit part of me was hoping for this to be a fix it fic

Columnist
Columnist
I had to reread the beginning and then I was like 'I know this scene'. Great job, I loved how fear was the one that asked. Too funny.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Joy smiled at Fear. “You totally did” He rushed toward him and held out his hand. “Welcome back, old friend.” Then he turned his attention back to the other emotions. “Okay, let’s fix this. The first one who can come up with a half-way decent explanation gets one shift off groveling duty.”

Perfect.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thanks so much for the feedback guys. You're making my day...

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Barbara!
Given my recent catchup, this immediately caught my attention. Given the “deranged mind” though, I was expecting a villain. My bad.

LOIS: mad I think Michael got it in one.
CLARK: help

trying to hold back Fear. Joy stared at the purple emotion, who was at least three times his usual size.
Oh boy, that’s gonna be a fun discussion during the Contact break-up.

Sadness took a deep breath. “This is it, guys. Revelation initiated in three, two, one…” His trembling finger hovered over the button for a second before he pressed it.
They had a *button* for this the entire time?
SADNESS: Yes, and? /Points at button labelled ‘v-card’/ we also have*other* buttons that we don’t press unless there’s very special circumstances.

We’re hoping that shock therapy is going to shrink Fear back to his usual size.”
Like kissing Lois?

Fear pushed the buttons even more frantically. Suddenly, there was a green cursor blinking on the screen, and words appeared. <Do you want to initiate the manual override?>
laugh he got root access. This reminds me of an old vulnerability, don’t know which system, though, where you could trigger the command line one the login screen and thus got root permissions.

Frozen in shock, Anger, Sadness, Joy and Disgust watched as Clark got to his knees and pulled out an engagement ring. “Lois... will you marry me?” A huge grin plastered across his face, Fear did another dance beside the console.
Oops?

Fear gave him a smug smile. “Of course she will. All will be well, you’ll see,” he said with an uncharacteristic cheerfulness.
Yeah…

The words <Danger! Secret revealed> flashed across the screen.
Oops?

“Did I really just ask her to marry Clark without telling her his secret?”
Needs to press the random-excuse button really quick?

“Okay, let’s fix this. The first one who can come up with a half-way decent explanation gets one shift off groveling duty.”
clap

But you'll probably get Lois' reaction, too...
Wheeeeeeeee!

This was another great installment. I do love them smile

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
These are...so weird. But I still like them, lol. Such an interesting idea to have emotions fighting for the control panel inside our brains!

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by PuffyTiger
Such an interesting idea to have emotions fighting for the control panel inside our brains!

Isn't it? I simply love the Pixar movie and couldn't resist when Queen of the Capes posted the challenge. I'm usually not into crossovers, but this works well. smile1

Originally Posted by DarthMichael
They had a *button* for this the entire time?
SADNESS: Yes, and? /Points at button labelled ‘v-card’/ we also have*other* buttons that we don’t press unless there’s very special circumstances.

Hahaha, love your comments

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
I didn't know there was a movie. I have extreme difficulties watching much of anything these days, even Superman stuff I want to watch. What movie is it?

T
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
T
Yay! I love these 'Inside' stories of yours. I wondered at the title if it would be inside Lex's mind... nice twist for me there! Can't wait to see Lois' side of things.

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Originally Posted by PuffyTiger
I didn't know there was a movie. I have extreme difficulties watching much of anything these days, even Superman stuff I want to watch. What movie is it?

It's "Inside Out".

Thanks for your feedback, Toomi

Last edited by bakasi; 10/12/22 12:49 AM.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard