Print Thread
#29304 04/22/06 09:00 AM
A
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
A
Hi, Oxiate smile

To tell you the truth, I don't read stories in installments these days (no time to catch up) and I only read this because I thought it was a one-parter... I don't know whether I'll be following it, but since I read it, I'll give you my comments.

(You should edit your post to read 'part 1', though - there'll be more misunderstandings otherwise.)

So... an Alt-past? I think it's quite an interesting setup you've got there - though it may not appeal to all the L&C fans, understandably.

Gotta tell you - it took me a while to figure out who is who. Although you've worked the names in a very smart way, it wasn't until the death of King Jordan and Queen Laura that I took a better look at them and was like, "Duh! Jonah and Mary!" But that's probably just me.

Lenox and Lena together, hmm? laugh

Keep it up! I'll try to follow - though I can't promise frown

See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator Emeritus
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
(You should edit your post to read 'part 1', though - there'll be more misunderstandings otherwise.)
I just did that. laugh Just in case you're confused by Anna's request, Oxiate. wink

LabRat smile

Athos: If you'd told us what you were doing, we might have been able to plan this properly.
Aramis: Yes, sorry.
Athos: No, no, by all means, let's keep things suicidal.

The Musketeers

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard