Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Well, that was a lovely, sweet chapter. This seems like the perfect time for a weekend break. See you monday! wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
It was a lovely, sweet chapter until the last two paragraphs!! Talk about a cliffhanger! I hope Clark’s reflexes are very, very fast, like in the episode Witness. He’s not going to be able to claim it’s magic after this.

Weekend?? I don’t think this is a perfect time for a weekend break! Why don’t we just cancel the weekend and make tomorrow Monday? That works. Please?

All kidding aside, thank you!! I love this universe!! I hope the weekend flys by at warp speed because I can’t wait for more!!

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Ha! Lovely and Sweet. Absolutely! Could not possibly be better. love

However, it’s about that cliffhanger the size of Kansas that you managed to sneak in; and on Friday no less!! wildguy

Is this going to result in an accidental reveal? Possibly. But this scene is a bit reminiscent of one from the Witness episode (I think). And Clark managed to get away with catching a few stray bullets there.

You’ve demonstrated that you can seriously crank up the angst meter when the situation warrants!

Well done! thumbsup

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Argh!!! Can’t believe it’s Friday and you leave us hanging for the weekend with that cliffhanger! Hurry back and quickly!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Another great chapter. And what a cliffhanger you left us with. Arrgh! Can't we speed up this weekend? I, too, am hoping for a revelation here. It would be a little fairer, too, because if she hated the truth (which of course she won't), she wouldn't be stuck in Smallville.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
What an excellent chapter! They spent the day together like any ordinary young couple in love. I especially enjoyed reading about them jogging in the park.

All of a suddenly.... BOOM!

Reveal time?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard