Lois & Clark Fanfic Message Boards
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
When it rains it pours. And Lois is not happy about it.

Please leave some feedback.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Not only did it pour, but it was a flood! Lois is right - Clark is the world’s biggest lunkhead but also the cutest! Lucky for Clark that Mad Dog Lane was tempered by Loving Lois. Loving Lois isn’t happy with Clark but lucky for him, she understands. Hopefully she’ll get through his thick skull. I like how you’ve given both a voice. They balance each other nicely.

I can’t wait for the next chapter! I love this story! Thank you!!

Features Writer
Features Writer
She's spot on correct. Sometimes he is such an idiot.
Really glad we got to see both sides of Lois though. Clark needs them both.
Looking forward to seeing how she helps him further. Maybe she'll be able to knock some sense into him now.

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
This was a well-written, interesting chapter. My initial feedback included several quotes along with analysis. But, I decided you are probably too busy to read all of that! smile

So, let me sum it up . What stood out in this chapter is your ability to deal with very complex emotions from various aspects of the character’s personality (i.e., Mad Dog Lane, loving Lois, etc).

Although the conversation back in the apartment was very intense, and could easily have exploded; it seemed healthy and needed to deal with the issues that are impacting their relationship.

We are always looking for a quick fix! It feels like you are compelling us to deal with serious problems in a real-life way rather than the unrealistic storybook approach which doesn’t deliver sustaining results.

This reader actually feels pretty good about the progress Lois and Clark made in this part. Looking forward to more.

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you very much for your feedback.

@Blueowl: Yeah, she will knock sense into him. I'm already curious how you're going to like that knocking part. wink

@Songbird: I'm glad you enjoyed reading the two Lois's as much as I liked writing them.
O
@Penny Lane: I love feedback, long or short. And I always take the time to read it, often more than once. I'm glad you find their progress believable. I hope the same well be true for the rest of the story.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard