Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
All good things must come to an end. Their corn festival weekend is all wrapped up, and in just one more chapter, our story will be too!

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Uh oh looks like Clark has some competition! wink Lois is totally smitten with Caleb (not that I can blame her I wanted to pick him up and cuddle him too).

dance party YAY! She’s coming for Thanksgiving and Lana has now asked for email dare we hope that Lana may share a few embarrassing Clark stories? Would totally love to see Lana (and Martha) email Lois and do that!

Can’t wait for the next part and the continuation of the universe that’s been created by both you and KathyB. Hopefully, Clark will find a way to tell her his secret and that they find a way to be together in the same city. Would also love to see Clark and Lois go to the beach he found for her and share with Lois how wonderful and beautiful the world is!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
*melts* What a lovely chapter. Sophie and Caleb are adorable. I’m very happy Lois will be spending Thanksgiving in Smallville. Lois and Lana emailing will be fun. I’m sad this is ending tomorrow but excited for the next story which is only two weeks away, though right now that seems like an eternity. I can’t wait for the revelation and for Lois and Clark to hopefully end up together in the same city. Once Lois knows the secret, however, Clark can be in Metropolis in just a minute. I love this story! Thank you!

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Good penultimate chapter! I laughed aloud at this:

“We need to go inside,” he said, his voice low and intimate, quickening her heart automatically.

“Why?” she asked, allowing him to lead her toward the door.

“Because I need to kiss you in a way that will scandalize my neighbors,”

I'm going to steal that line and use it on my wife.

I'm also going to guess that the Thanksgiving visit will be in the next long segment. Assuming, of course, that Lois (1 doesn't decide to stay in Smallville right now (2 get seriously injured or even killed while investigating Luthor (3 decide that Clark needs to move to Metropolis so she hunts up a teaching job for him.

I'm eager to see this relationship develop even further. Come back soon!

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard