Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
A little quality time with Jonathan and Martha, and...finally!...a very important conversation. <3

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
*melts* I love this chapter! They are so cute together. TheIr conversation and the dinner conversation were perfect! I’m happy they’ve defined their relationship. I wish the series didn’t put them through so much drama and angst. I much prefer this. I’m a total sap and I’m glad Lois will be coming back to Smallville in November. Hopefully she’ll be there for the big game. Maybe she’ll know the secret by then and can fly to Smallville Clark Express! I love this story and can’t wait for another chapter tomorrow! Thank you!

Top Banana
Top Banana
I just smiled and laughed at the entire chapter. I especially liked when you indicated that Jonathan seemed smitten with Lois. That should help the discussion regarding the secret.

I expect Lois to be somewhat miffed that she has had to deal with missing him for so long when they could have been together just about every weekend at the minimum (game planning not withstanding).

Things are moving along somewhat smoothly be I expect there to be some hiccup in the future as you do have three long stories planned out and under development. You do surprise me somewhere in each chapter with the storyline moving a new and quite a bit better direction than I had been expecting.

Keep it up as I love the surprises.

Mike

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Is it still possible to keep melting when you’re already a puddle of goo?

They are so cute together! Love that Martha pulled out all the stops to impress Lois and that she and Jonathan were both as nervous about meeting Lois just like she was.

Loved it so much that they are now ‘official’

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard