Pulitzer
Feedback is always welcome.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Jimmy is sweet. He is a good friend to Lois but he would definitely lose to Clark, unless Clark let him win. I’m glad nothing bad happened at the fire. Clark should have realized that Lois would be there. The conversation between Clark and Lois was emotional and painful and it made me teary eyed. After what they did to him, it’s amazing he still wants to help humanity. Clark has a good heart and I’m glad Lois won’t give up on him. I hope their date goes well. I can’t wait for more! Thank you!

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Bakasi, I was definitely surprised—pleasantly so—at the positive turn of events. Lois’ presence at the fire and identifying of incognito Clark enabled an important conversation that Clark might have avoided if left to his own initiative.

So glad Clark found the courage and strength to open up and honestly share with Lois some of his experience at Bureau 39; and his current fears and concerns about intimacy and self-control of his powers.

And the upcoming date portends a hopeful future!!

BTW, I love patient Lois!! Especially this passage.........
A beautiful smile spread across his lips. And for the first time this evening, he let her see all the thousand watts he was capable of. Her need to kiss him was now overwhelming.

She picked up her chopsticks and continued to eat, before she did something to ruin the progress she’d made. Her time to kiss him senseless would come.

*Just you wait, Clark Kent,*she thought to herself.

I know they have a long way to go, but this a good start in the right direction. Looking forward to more. Thanks for another good story.

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you so much for giving regular feedback, Songbird and Penny_Lane. I'm glad you're liking the story so far. I enjoyed writing this passage, the much needed talk between Lois and Clark.
I'm curious what you're going to think about the next part. Posting tomorrow

It's never too dark to be cool. cool

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard