Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Green green glow of home...but make it even cuter. (and with no kryptonite!) wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The reminenscense of GGOH is really cute. And I'm already waiting for that revelation Kathy promised. That really sounds intriguing. Can't wait to read more.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
S
No kryptonite works for me! I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Lois in Smallville has been sweet. I love everything about this story and I can’t wait for tomorrow! Thank you!

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
I knew it!! So far, this visit to Smallville surely encapsulates everything I suspected it could be (especially for Lois)--and very much hoped it would be.

Lois looked around, taking in the whole scene — Clark and his family and his town and his ridiculous corn festival, and she had to stifle a laugh. Not a mocking laugh, but a truly and completely overwhelmed-with-joy laugh.

She had known when she made her plans to come that she would be happy to spend time with Clark, no matter what they were doing. But she never could have predicted just how happy everything else would make her.
(Insert Smiles and long contented Sighs love)

Thank you for not disappointing! Very Well Done!

And it’s only Friday!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
So adorable! Loved seeing Clark getting chewed out by Lana for holding out on her! Still in the pile of goo reading his interaction with not only Lois, but his adored goddaughter. Are we going to see his interaction with his godson at any stage too? I’m certain Lois’s heart would completely melt seeing that!

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
So glad y'all are enjoying Smallville -- this really was my favorite part to write, and there's so much more to come!

Originally Posted by bakasi
And I'm already waiting for that revelation Kathy promised. That really sounds intriguing. Can't wait to read more.

Um, I hope you are very patient wink

Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
So adorable! Loved seeing Clark getting chewed out by Lana for holding out on her! Still in the pile of goo reading his interaction with not only Lois, but his adored goddaughter. Are we going to see his interaction with his godson at any stage too? I’m certain Lois’s heart would completely melt seeing that!

Don't worry, Caleb will steal the show soon enough, and someone will definitely be melting wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard