Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Y'all keep asking when he's coming back to Metropolis, but isn't this better? Lois is headed to Smallville!

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Yeah, they'll see each other again, soon. party Can't wait to read that next chapter party

Last edited by bakasi; 06/21/22 02:29 PM.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Annie, you’re right again. Lois heading to Smallville is better. I can’t wait for more! I love this story!

C
Kerth
Kerth
C
Can’t wait till they are reunited! Loved that Lois missed Clark as much as he missed her.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Features Writer
Features Writer
I can't wait for Clark's parents to meet Lois and for Lois to see Smallville ^_^

Squeeeee*

Is tomorrow here yet?

P
Hack from Nowheresville
Hack from Nowheresville
P
Yes, this is much better indeed!!

I've been visualizing Lois in Smallville since their conversation at the bar in Miami back in chapter 4. With everything that Clark has shared with her; along with her time with Lana and the students, I have my fingers crossed that she fits right in!

Woo-Hoo jump Lois Lane, Pulitizer prize winner, is headed to the Smallville Corn Festival!! party

Thanks Annie. I am pleasantly surprised that she is making the trip this early!

Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
Clark grinned sheepishly again. “I…wrote her letters all summer.”

His mother pressed a hand to her heart, the giddy excitement on her face morphing into something more serious. He worried for a second she might cry.

“Letters?” she said.

Letters are so romantic! (Sighs deeply) Martha appreciates the importance of putting pen to paper, so much better than e-mail. I remember sending Ted letters scented with perfume. Sadly, they were lost in a move, but oh, what fun I had writing them!

“Yeah, I’m fine. Of course,” she said quickly.

“You’re not,” he insisted. “Something’s wrong. Is it work? Are you frustrated about the investigation? Or is it something else?”

“Clark,” she said softly, reticent, and he wasn’t sure if it was because she didn’t want to talk about it or if it was something he had done.

“Lois, talk to me,” he said.

“I miss you,” she said, and he smiled at her non-sequitur.

“I miss you too,” he said. “I wish-”

Oh man, this is true romance and angst at its best. Long-distance romances are difficult, yet in this instance, Clark can change all of that just by telling her the truth. Oh, that has to happen soon right? Right? grovel

Annie, you can see am dragging out reading this perfect story. Please, when is Book Two arriving on the the boards?

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard