Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Martha is all in, but Jonathan is a little more skeptical. And...they are going to talk on the phone! That seems like a step in the right direction. wink

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I knew Martha wasn’t going to let him go without an interrogation! Looking forward to their phone conversation

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
Features Writer
Features Writer
Sigh... Jonathan. I get his concerns but man.

Anyway, love the groundwork getting put in place. Can't wait for the next steps and for the stars to align ^_^

Looking forward to more.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
“Your father’s a worrier, Clark. And I suppose that’s not a bad thing. Every family needs one person to worry. He keeps us on track. Without him…well, I don’t even like to think about where I’d be without him. But the point is, you have to take him with a grain of salt. He doesn’t like change, and he doesn’t like taking risks. Of course he’s worried about you dating or thinking about dating or whatever it is you’re doing. He knows where that can lead, and it’s all sorts of change and risk.”

Jonathan has a point, he doesn't want this new relationship to cause harm or create major upheavals in the Kent household. But no doubt, once he has time to think things through and see how happy Clark is, he will ease back on the throttle.

So happy that in this story, Lois is more open to having friends and spending time outside of work. The emails are fun, but I can hardly wait to listen in on their phone conversation....

Last edited by Morgana; 06/29/22 02:20 PM.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard