Next Thread
Print Thread
A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Clark is back in Kansas...but not before he gets a pep talk from Lana and performs a super feat. Thoughts?

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Features Writer
Features Writer
That would be so nerve wrecking, knowing he did the right thing but fearing it might cost him.
I wonder if/when he'll create Superman.....

Can't wait for that phone call ^_^ And I'm sure Lois wouldn't have minded the late night call whistle

Top Banana
Top Banana
Annie,

I am really of surprising myself. This is the first long form fanfic I have read here in years, I mean I would read an occasional one shot but if it was over two chapters I would just pass. I just figured I was kind of over Lois and Clark Fan Fiction. But this story has me hooked hard. I love the premise, the way you are writing the characters especially Lois, Lana, and Clark's students. I mean these are relatable characters that are interesting and fun. Your characterization of Clark as a teacher is just how I would expect Clark to be as a teacher. All of this and we still have not gotten to Jonathan and Martha and their reaction.

And there are two additional stories in this universe still to come. Super!

Create all the happiness you are able to create.
Remove all the misery you are able to remove.

Jeremy Bentham

C
Kerth
Online Content
Kerth
C
Lana is like a dog with a bone and it’s obvious how much she cares about Clark and wants him to be happy. It’s also clear too that Clark’s students would love it if he and Lois got together. Eagerly awaiting the next instalment

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
S
Hack from Nowheresville
Online Content
Hack from Nowheresville
S
Thanks for another terrific chapter! I like supportive and caring Lana. I laughed when Clark told Lana that he was going to tell Pete that she was ogling him at the beach. I’m sure she wasn’t the only one! I’m glad Clark got away with the super fear. Yes, wind sprints! I’m happy Clark is going to call Lois. I can’t wait for the next chapter! I love this story!

A
AnnieM Offline OP
Columnist
OP Offline
Columnist
A
Originally Posted by Mike M
Annie,

I am really of surprising myself. This is the first long form fanfic I have read here in years, I mean I would read an occasional one shot but if it was over two chapters I would just pass. I just figured I was kind of over Lois and Clark Fan Fiction. But this story has me hooked hard.

This is so sweet. I'm so flattered that this was the story that reignited your interest in longer stories. I certainly know what it's like to fade in and out of a fandom (See: my twelve year absence from this fandom. wink ) I'm so glad you are enjoying this universe. We had so much fun creating it.

Originally Posted by Crazy_Babe
Lana is like a dog with a bone and it’s obvious how much she cares about Clark and wants him to be happy. It’s also clear too that Clark’s students would love it if he and Lois got together. Eagerly awaiting the next instalment

I'm so glad everyone is loving Lana and that her love for Clark is coming through. There's no twist here, I promise. She's a wonderful friend who just wants him to be happy. And her...enthusiasm is part of her trademark charm.

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
AnnieM and KathyB this fic is so refreshing and different! Now we get a chance to see life from Clark's viewpoint and what a stunner!

Lana is tenacious in a very annoying way. I cannot imagine saying to a single male friend that they were 'hot' no matter how long I had known the person.

Rescuing those two little boys was perfect. Of course Clark had to save them, despite the possible negative consequences. Telling his students that it was adrenaline and being in excellent condition made the boys think twice about their own physical abilities. Smart move Clark. But he will have to be very careful for the next few months around his students.

Clark pulled the truck into his driveway and cut the engine, glad to finally be home. The trip itself had been wonderful, but a full day of airports and turbulence-filled flights, plus the hour drive back from Wichita and then waiting for his students’ parents to pick them up had been interminable.

Urgh! I feel your pain. Been there, done that! Clark most feel it even more than we do because he could fly there on his own power!

TracyLynn said it best. I am obsessed with this story. Enjoying myself immensely, taking in each chapter like a sip of fine cognac.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard