~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
!tnaillirb saw sihT

Features Writer
Features Writer
Wow, that was crazy to read and quite unique.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
dizzy clap smile1

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
I'm sorry, but reading that would undo all the progress I've made with my hip recovery. Interesting idea but quite the mind-bender - too much for me, I'm afraid. And I don't have a mirror handy.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
[Linked Image] yram ,eyB

Sdrawkcab Si Gnihtyreve :KDF

Okay, this is either Zatanna, which I got a recent refresher of in Catwoman Tales, or Bizarro world. Hmm… on Superman and Lois, this fits right into the current season’s timeframe of the Bizarro arc.

Oh look, you did the entire story in reverse. Now, did you write little strong reverser tool or is that already readymade on the iNet? /cracks fingers/ elgoog tells me there is many a site that helps with these things. So, I’ll cheat to keep myself from going crosseyed.
Jimmy Olsen beamed as he accepted the Kerth award from the presenter.
rotflol Reverse indeed!

The girls in research were finally giving him their phone numbers.
Well, he’s keeping them employed now.

Jimmy felt a twinge of guilt, but then Cat started talking to him and his conscience stepped aside.
laugh

Perry had asked him when he'd turned his article in. “Are you sure about this?”
I do wonder if Jimmy’s just dreaming.

“Great Shades of Elvis.”
The lack of Clark. Lois glowering. Perry being doubtful. Jimmy wrote the Superman expose! He even got photos of Superman being fully exposed behind the bushes in Centennial Park.

Jimmy wondered what he'd been up to that was so exhausting, but he also wondered if he'd be too tired to register the sound of lock-picks.
Oh, it’s also to be read from the last sentence up not just reversed paragraphs. That explains the stiltedness and makes even more sense.

Let’s see…

As it was, the timing had been perfect, and that single, fateful second turned Jimmy's world upside-down and backwards.
laugh

He'd been sent on yet another banal errand by people he should be working with, not for, and so had dutifully gone to the supply closet. One second earlier, and CK might have heard him come in; one second later, and Superman would have been gone.
Oh boy. That sure establishes motive.

Jimmy felt a twinge of guilt, but then Cat started talking to him and his conscience stepped aside.
That’s why you don’t hand a loaded typewriter to a 22 y/o.

Lois hadn't joined in the celebration, sullenly focusing whatever article she was typing up. She was clearly jealous.
Yeah, jealous.

Occasionally, she'd glance over at the empty desk near hers and sigh.
Aww

!enod lleW .skrow ylniatrec ti tub ,secnetnes fo redro tcerroc eht teg ot elzzup a fo tib A .eineeuQ ,tnemirepxe gnitseretni yrev a saw sihT

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.
Pulitzer
OP Online Content
Pulitzer
Hi Darth! wave

Thanks so much for all the lovely FDK! ^_^

The reversing tool was just a little homemade script whipped up on Python; nothing too fancy. smile

~•~

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard