Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Beat Reporter
OP Online Content
Beat Reporter
B
FDK to my Story Necklace incident goes here.
---
Ah, so, who saw that twist coming? :-)

As some of you might have found out, I got inspired by the beginning episodes of Smallville for this one. When I worte that sentence in the first Kertch Challenge my thought immediately went to that specific Green K necklace.

For those not in the know: In Smallville, Lana Lang lost her parents at age three during the meteor shower that brought Clark's ship (and Kryptonite) to Earth. She posesses a necklace containing part of the meteor rock that killed her parents. Yeah, quite creepy, I know.

So, in this L&C AU, I guess the backstory would be a different one, but I just couldn't resist.

So, comments, anyone?

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Lana is always going to be a little difficult, but look on the bright side, he dropped her so now Lois can step in!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
C
Blogger
Blogger
C
Great twist, it was one of those weird plot holes that nobody ever questioned why Clark would stumble and feel sick when he got near Lana. Or that Clark did not take it as a bad omen.

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi BlindPassenger!

Just a silly little thing to respond to the first Kerth Challenge.
Like a junior reporter?
LOIS: Hey! I did see a man fly. I just didn’t have a camera.
PERRY: Sure thing, darlin. Now about those obits…

He told her to never wear the necklace. Should she continue to do so, there would be no chance for a relationship, he told her.
Lois and Clark and blue kryptonite?

And she was always fascinated with the soft glow that seemed to come from it. An intense, green light that seemed to be from beyond that world.
Yeah, things he gets for not telling her, for 400.

It was as if he were thrown back, he fell onto his butt and started to howl in pain.
Maybe the vengeful ghost of an ex boyfriend?

She called the Kents. Fifteen minutes later, a shattered Jonathan Kent came over to take care of Clark, and took him home.

[…]
The enxt day at school, she was confronted with an angry Clark.
Oh, Smallville. Lana?

"I'm sorry. Farewell, Lana!"
And now we have an ex with a Superman charm. Hmm… evil

Nice little story with some fun misdirection clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard