Next Thread
Print Thread
#290687 01/03/22 05:21 PM
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Bone thrown is Here. wink

FDK goes here. ^.^

I blame this partly on Bakasi and partly on listening to "My Mother Told Me" on loop for a few days. :þ

Hope yall enjoy! ^_^

~•~
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
rotflol lol rotflol lol rotflol lol rotflol

This story is a hoot. You most definitely have not lost your touch. (I especially liked "Lassie.")

On a more sobering note, I dread the thought of what Clark might become without the influence of Martha and Jonathan and under the influence of Tempus and cronies.

Joy,
Lynn

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Oh that was such fun! Poor Clark growing up in such a world of violence under Tempus' influence. Nicely done!

Thanks for the great start to the new year!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Oh, I gladly take the blame for this one. Clark is a Viking King? clap clap clap This would be the kind of irony Tempus enjoys.

Thank you for throwing him that bone. He'll certainly be a little less depressed, now. rotflol

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
A
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
A
We come from the land of the ice and snow,
From the midnight sun, where the hot springs blow...

Ahem, I'm sorry; I have my own Viking song in mind.

Fun idea! And I can't get over Lacey, or Leslie, or... Loofah! rotflol

I'd love to meet Ingridson, and see what he thinks of the new visitors, if you're so inclined!

Keep writing!!
See ya,
AnnaBtG.

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
C
Blogger
Blogger
C
Great Fun, enjoy it while it lasts Tempus.

Things might not be so bad, he is not being raised by Tempus. we now from the clone that part of Clark's goodness is innate. And there are a lot af posibilities inbetween being raised by the Kents and by a criminal.

He could end up acting a bit like Thor at the beginning of the first movie, all pompus, arogant and selfrightcous.

Hope there is more to come, could be a lot of fun. Especially if Lois and Wells can't simply undo what Tempus did. Where they have to work with the Clark they find. What would a warrior Superman be like? Tempus may end up regretting this.

B
Beat Reporter
Online Content
Beat Reporter
B
Haha, and another great one. I can see Tempus enjoying this time. And he seems to have learned a lesson from Supergirl's Cat when it comes to Lois' Name. Now I really want to see the Sequel with Lois and Herb dealing with the super-powered Viking chief. :-)

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Hi Mary!

Time for another one?
Tempus still wasn’t used to the cold, here. Back in his younger days, he’d been through chilly weather and hadn’t minded; he’d even smugly thought that he had a great tolerance for the lower temperatures.
Tempus can handle 19°C, no sweat, huh?

Today, the wind bit deeply into his flesh like long teeth, piercing through the thick furs he wore, and the snowflakes landing on his cheeks and eyebrows felt warm as they melted on his skin.
Oh, *real* cold.

Come to think, it was unseasonably warm, today.
A balmy -7°C.

He took off his helmet, brushing some of the snow from it and pausing to admire the large horns on either side.
Visiting with the wildlings north of the Wall?

Finally, a sled-like object materialized in the woods. Tempus recognized its occupants immediately.
Santa! [Linked Image]

“Harv! Wait, no… Herb!”
/squints/

He raised a hand for his companions to stand down.
Oh, Harvey, the giant white rabbit. So, are the helmet and horns made of plastic and the smith is a toy store clerk?

“And What’s-her-name, Lassie!”
Ah, no. So Harv is not the companion but the guy in the Santa hat.

Herb glared. “Tempus! What have you done this time? Where is Mister Kent?!”
I believe it’s called temporal fugue. Not to be mistaken with temporal fungus.

Me and the boys were just about to go sailing; want to come with? We’ll be dropping in on some of your ancestors!
Awwww, Vikings. Linisfarne.

“Please,” Lassie spoke up, “if you really don’t care about this Superman guy anymore, can’t you just tell us where he is?”
confused Alt-Alt-Lois?

“Herb, the only havoc I’m planning to attempt is at Linisfarne,” Tempus said. “This is it. I’m retiring. This place is *my* utopia!”
laugh

Oh, sweet naïve Herb; how Tempus almost missed him. “Herb, not only will I give my word, but I’ll even keep it this time!”
Oh, murders all the English, that means no United States. Means no Lois. No Superman. No Utopia.

Mr. Wells is going to have his peacekeeper friends come down on you like a hammer!”
No, the Viking ones. From this universe. They still blood eagle in the 24th century here.

“When I first got here with the little Super-brat, we made some new friends and I ended up just dumping the kid on some girl. Pretty sure her name was Ingrid.”
That’s a novel way to leave a woman with child.

Herb and Loofah exchanged a look.
laugh You had a *lot* of fun with the names, didn’t you?

“Er, Father? Did you just send those strangers to ask for the King?”
jawdrop rotflol Although, this is a good way to discover nature vs nurture. And what will Loofah say when she finds him in bed with Roomba and Hoover?

The...End?
no. Nonononono. No. [Linked Image]

Can I have some more, pweeese?

/reading comments/
He could end up acting a bit like Thor at the beginning of the first movie, all pompus, arogant and selfrightcous.
Oooh, yes. clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard