Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#290615 12/31/21 04:04 PM
bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Just a bit of sillyness that came to my mind. I'll wish everyone a Happy New Year. And I hope this will help that 2021 will end with a smile on your face.

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
The year ended quietly and with a sense of joy. hyper

“This Superman wiped his Lois’ memory with a kiss after he had revealed his secret identity to her. And somehow their relationship was never the same after that incident.”

“I can’t imagine, why,” the only superhero, who was dressed as Clark, muttered under his breath.

I never could figure out this particular plot twist. All these years and I'm still scratching my head! dizzy

Anyhow, thanks for a waffy story that made me laugh!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.
L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Hello Barbara,

This story is sheer brilliance. I've always had a fondness for stories that bring different versions of our favourite superhero together. Couple it Tempus, topical references, and a heaping dose of irony, and you have a winning, but potentially challenging, premise. You pulled it off with aplomb.

Brava,
Lynn

L
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
L
Originally Posted by Morgana
I never could figure out this particular plot twist. All these years and I'm still scratching my head! dizzy

Morgana, I'm with you. I hated that kiss so much that I wrote my first non-L&C-fanfic to correct the problem: A Kiss to Remember.

Joy,
Lynn

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you both for your feedback, Lynn and Morgana. I'm glad if I have succeeded in making you laugh. Personally, I'm not a huge fan of using multiple versions of the same person in a story, only in jest.

But I like to torture our dear Tempus a little, letting him clash with the real world. Glad you liked this attempt at bringing Tempus on the right way.

Pulitzer
Pulitzer
LOL!!!

Good luck with the resolution, Tempus. No doubt we'll be seeing more of your shenanigans by February. XD

Last edited by Queen of the Capes; 01/02/22 12:27 PM. Reason: Wth, autocorrect???

~•~
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hahaha, I loved it!! Excellent incorporation of the other Supermen plus the current reality. grin Such a cute and fun story!

Thanks for sharing! Keep writing!

What we've got here is failure to communicate...
T
Beat Reporter
Beat Reporter
T
Happy New Year!

Love the multiples! And I too had forgotten about the kiss.

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you so much for leaving feedback.

@Queen of the Capes: I hope that means you are throwing Tempus the bone you promised us some months ago. I for one would be delighted. hyper

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Tempus, you meddler! Haha, I give you a week before you're up to your old tricks! rotflol

Seriously, cute story! Thanks for sharing such a fun and light hearted fic to round out the year!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon

C
Blogger
Blogger
C
Tempus helping Superman, talk about being your own worst enemy.
Think he just got tired of being on the losing side.

Great little story, just the thing for the holiday season.

bakasi Offline OP
Pulitzer
OP Offline
Pulitzer
Thank you for leaving feedback, Deadly Chakram, AnnaBtG and captainscout. I'm glad you liked the story

Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Boards Chief Administrator
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi Barbara!
Oh, look, not even a year late!

“Good evening, Herb.” Tempus stepped out of the time portal and closed it behind him.
Oooh, it’s a fic about that imp from the fifth dimension. What’s his name again? Sxts?
wink

After everything Tempus had done to him, this Clark would never…
Is it Alt- Clark?

“Tempus… he said he could help me find my Lois.
It is! So, Tempus grew bored without a Lois?

Tempus blushed slightly. “Well, yes, actually. Since I was the one who caused her to vanish in the first place.”
Oops?

But before he replied, Tempus used his time controller a second time. As a third Superman stepped out,
What? Is Tempus trying to get so many dense Kryptonians in one place that they form a gravitational anomaly and become the first manmade black hole?

“What’s with my Lois?” they said, almost in unison. “You said I would get her back!”
Is it possible Tempus put the same Lois in the orbit of three different Supermen only to remove her again?

. “This Superman wiped his Lois’ memory with a kiss after he had revealed his secret identity to her. And somehow their relationship was never the same after that incident.”
Ooooh…

Tempus threw his arms up in exasperation. “Where have you been these past two years? We’ve gone from one Lockdown to another, everyone is wearing masks and I’m so tired of being alone all the time. I need some Happy Ends.”
shock

Well’s let out a groan. “Then I seriously hope, you’ll be one of the few people who will actually stick to their resolution.”

The End
When even villains have had enough clap Looking forward to finding out if Lynn's prediction about February will hold.

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard