Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
B
Any comments to my ficathon story go here. Al always, FDK is apreciated, and I hope that this little tale is in accordance with lovetvs expectations..

Up, up and away - to the next fanfic.
Pulitzer
Online Content
Pulitzer
I like the scenario. Especially bringing back Cat and letting her still flirt with Clark was a nice touch. And then Lois getting soaked by "accident", was it really one? I doubt it. Anyway, thanks for a chuckle

It's never too dark to be cool. cool
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Christmas is my favorite time of the year. Join that with Lois and Clark and there are two of my favorite things in the world. smile

Cat Grant, who had, since she left the Planet, started her own company under the name CatCo Media. Even his marriage to Lois didn't seem to stop Cat from constantly making impertinent flirtation attempts in Clark's direction, which he always politely but firmly rebuffed, much to the amusement of Cat's personal assistant, a young blonde named Kiera, Lois believed was her name.

lol lol Nice mash up! Cat was a great character in both universes. And in both cases she left too early. frown

"Kara. Kara Danvers!!! Oh, and thank you." She awkwardly adjusted her glasses, a gesture that for some reason reminded Lois strikingly of her husband.
Then I assume that in L&C universe she is not Kara Zor-El? confused

"Lois? CK? Are you guys in there? I was wondering if you wanted me to take any more pictures of Senator Wellington for the evening edition," James Olsen's somewhat frightened voice sounded from outside the booth.
LOL! rotflol Always a Jimmy interruptus. Following Lois and Clark to the bathroom... puh-lease! tired

Thanks for the nice fic! Happy new year! smile

Andreia

"My wife's love is what unites Krypton and Earth in my heart. Without it, without her, I truly would be in hell."

~ Superman: Man of Tomorrow #15
Columnist
Columnist
I love this! Thank you so much! I especially love the addition of Cat (who was sorely underused) as well as Kara Danvers. I am a big Supergirl fan so all of this was awesome!

Spike: "There's a hole in the world...feels like we ought to have known."
-Angel
K
Boards Chief Administrator
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
K
Haha! Cute addition to have Kara Danvers! Poor Lois and Clark keep getting interrupted! lol

Kerth nominations are opening on March 3!
🏆2024 Kerth Award Posts 🏆.

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, the show, life, and more!

You can also find me on Tumblr and AO3.

B
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
B
I just realized I totally forgot to answer to the FDK on this one. Shame on me!

Bakasi,
Glad you had some fun with it. That was the intention. I wanted the party to be as uncomfortable for Lois as possible and who better to add to the mix than Cat to achieve this goal? While I odubt she really expected to havy any chances, old habits die hard, don't they? As for the acident, well, that's a matter of perspective. From the author's perspective, it was, of course, intended. I doubt though that the girl willingly targetted Lois - she had no reaosn to...or did she? who knows? :-)

B
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
B
Ultra Woman,

I agree that Cat leaving was kind of sad in both series, especially in L&C where she was not even mentioned after Season 1 or get any departure scene. So, my headcanon is that she left the DP after it's destruction and moved on to do her own ting. As for SG Cat, while I miss her in later seaosns to lighten up things and the comedy aspect, I also think it was necessary for Kara to come out under Cat's wing as this Cat had a really toxic influence on her IMO.

Right, in this tale, Kara is just Cat's human assistant who is not connected to Clark...or at least that was my intention. But then, since that was only a slice of life/snippet, you never know...

What would an L&C-fic be without a Jimmy Interruptus? My intent here was that the reader completely forgets about him being around there and then getting surprised by his appearence. I will admit that Jimmy following them there is a bit of a stretch but then, it's Jimmy... :-)

Yeah, happy new year, too.

Nick

B
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
B
Lovetvfan,

I'm especially glad you enjoyed tis one as this story was essentially for you. Cat was definitely underused and her being gone without a mention was a bit weird. I originally intended to have Jimmy soak the drink about Lois, but then I thought twice Jimmy would be a bit boring. Then, I thought about having Cat in this scene but it just didn't work. And then, I thought "Hey, if I bring back Cat, why not haver her take Kara along for the ride?" and here we are. Anyway, good to know that I met your taste with this one.

B
Beat Reporter
OP Offline
Beat Reporter
B
Sara,

right, how dare I have all those characters interrupt them all the time? The two just never get a break... Good for them Jonathan and Martha also know that and give them their space and time together at the ending, I assume.

Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Nobel Peace Prize Winner

Hi BP!
"You can't be serious, Perry!" Lois Lane was upset. Really upset. How could their boss do this to them?
Ski trip for the holidays?

"Lois, honey, calm down," Clark Kent tried to calm his exasperated wife - so far unsuccessfully.
Oh, married? Now I’m wondering how the title will come into play. After all, she already got Clark. Is Perry getting them separate assignments?

! You will represent our paper. I don't want to hear any complaints!"
laugh

relaxing together and doing...other things.
Clark: I’m a…thing?

the Daily Planet, as the city's largest newspaper (No, Linda, the Metropolis Star is not competing),
laugh

much to the amusement of Cat's personal assistant, a young blonde named Kiera, Lois believed was her name.
/squints/

Also, since Cat and Lois both brought a s guest, is Leo Nunk Linda’s plus-one?

They had just come close enough that their lips almost touched when suddenly. KRRK! The music came to a stop.
Did the Jimmy-Gang just hit the party?

"All I want for Christmas is you..." "Lo-is!" hissed Clark. "You don't know what you're doing to me!"
Oh boy, the broom closet will be filing for overtime tonight.

"Thank you. You too, um-" Clark tried to remember the woman's name. "Kara. Kara Danvers!!! Oh, and thank you." She awkwardly adjusted her glasses, a gesture that for some reason reminded Lois strikingly of her husband.
Yeah, no fudge, Sherlock.

"Lois? CK? Are you guys in there?
What’s Jimmy doing in the ladies’ room?

- L&C in an already established relationship - Sexual tension - A christmas party lovetvfan didn't want: - Angst - Villains - Children
Check check check clap

Looks like Lois and Clark sure had fun at the party! Thanks for helping me kick off the next Christmas Season wink

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard