OP Offline
Columnist
A
A little football bonding time with Jimmy. smile

Being a reporter is as much a diagnosis as a job description. ~Anna Quindlen
Features Writer
Features Writer
Settling into one solid household clap
And some evidence of super toughness from JP....I'm sorta surprised Jimmy hasn't figured it out wink

Looking forward to more.

T
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
T
Clark installs a really big TV without Lois' knowledge. Lois realizes that it's not her house, it's their house and is as cool with it as she can be. Possible crisis averted - and another hurdle successfully negotiated.

Mattie all but demands an answer to the question "Why aren't you married?" I think that's the next big hurdle in their shared path. That, and responding to Mattie's comment that they "didn't get it right" the first time. Room for more angst there, maybe?

I think - and I have no advance knowledge - that the last chapter will open with a quick courthouse wedding followed by an extended honeymoon somewhere very private while Martha watches over Mattie and JP. It would be a fitting conclusion to a tale of Lois and Clark reconnecting with, forgiving, confessing to, more forgiving, learning from and with, growing, and adjusting to each other. Of course, the mayor might have a monkey wrench or two to throw at our favorite couple, despite the assurance that there is no A-plot (action plot) in your story.

Keep them coming, Annie! I'm ready for the next chapter.

Life isn't a support system for writing. It's the other way around.

- Stephen King, from On Writing

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard