Print Thread
#29035 04/09/06 08:19 PM
T
TOC Offline OP
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
OP Offline
Nobel Peace Prize Winner
T
Oh, Marcy, don't worry about Clark being too much out of character! This isn't the first LnC story I've read where Clark and Lois are married, and Clark still hasn't told her his secret. He sure is a lunkhead, so much so that you almost want to strangle him with a Kryptonite-colored tie sometimes (but then you know what I think about deathfic, don't you?) and anyway, he's just so charming too! Honestly, he's the kind of lunkhead that you want to kiss, not kill. And I think he makes a picture-perfect Cary Grant!! goofy

I think my favorite part of this story was where you told us why Lois hasn't figured out Clark's secret on her own. It's because she wants him to tell her himself, and if he won't do it, she won't have him! That really makes sense to me. Of course, I'm sure you'll make him tell her sooner or later in this story, and boy, am I looking forward to that scene! laugh

I love this story! I've been waiting so eagerly for this chapter. And now I'm slavering for more! clap

Ann

#29036 04/09/06 11:18 PM
C
Kerth
Kerth
C
I think he makes a picture-perfect Cary Grant!!
I couldn't agree more! Clark Kent here can definitely give Cary Grant a run for his money.

The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched they must be felt with the heart

Helen Keller
#29037 04/10/06 07:19 AM
Merriwether
Merriwether
Even though Clark is .... a different Clark, hey why not smile I am enjoying the premise and I am curious how this will unfold. I figure if it is an alt-Clark, I get geared for any type of plot smile Gimme Gimme more! I shouldn't be child-like, but I can hardly wait.

I've converted to lurk-ism... hopefully only temporary.
#29038 04/10/06 10:46 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hmm I smell trouble with this exclusive... wink

Anyone who knew her would have been puzzled at this point. She could hear Clark's own words from the past. <You're an investigative reporter, Lois! Investigate!> But when it came to Clark, she just couldn't bring herself to it. After all, he was her husband. And she had seen how her mother's mistrust of her father had actually driven a bigger wedge between them than her father's initial infidelities could alone. No, even when it was justifiable to be angry, she could never justify prying about Clark's secret.

What she had really wanted...even waited two years for, was for him to tell her the truth himself. Because he wanted to. Because she was his wife and he trusted her. Because she deserved to know. And especially, because he was sick of having this stupid wall between them.
That was so touching in an angsty, bittersweet kind of way. She loves him enough not to tear his life apart looking for the missing clue, but it's thrown up that wall, and I can just feel her frustration.

"Meg...who let you back in the house?" -Family Guy
#29039 04/11/06 08:55 AM
Pulitzer
Pulitzer
Hi,

Great part. grumble I don't see Lois getting along with this woman!

Clark added, “Yeah, I think the mayor would give his own mother the chair if it would guarantee the Hispanic vote in that election.”
This sound very familiar. :rolleyes:

More ASAP, please.

MAF hyper

Maria D. Ferdez.
---
Don't like Luthor, unfinished, untitled and crossover story, and people that promises and don't deliver. I'm getting choosy with age.
MAF

Moderated by  Kaylle, SuperBek 

Link Copied to Clipboard